Article: Hyundai i40 pitch: all the credentials of an Audi but an affordable price.

My Bad. The pics make it look much larger than it really is. The look screams "Venza", but I guess this is just a station-wagon Sonata.

It sure is ugly, though.

I'm sure it will sell well though. Will it compare to the Audi and Mondeo? Maybe, we'll see.

moi personellement, je l'aime vraiment et hyundai j'ai pas de mal a dire sur eux pour le moment, leurs nouveaux modèles et les redessinés son incroyable!

so much hate for this brand, success is success you cant hate on hyundai if they've got the numbers to prove that what their doing is actually good

so much hate for this brand, success is success you cant hate on hyundai if they've got the numbers to prove that what their doing is actually good

you mean they have numbers to prove they can SELL

there's no doubt they have the numbers, they're a hot brand and make affordble cars that actually look GOOD

i dont hate the brand at all (i convinced relatives to purchase four hyundais) but the fact remains they are a budget level brand and they should simply stop comparing their vehicles to those in a completely different league. Just because you have all the same features an audi has to offer, doesnt make you a competitor

you mean they have numbers to prove they can SELL

there's no doubt they have the numbers, they're a hot brand and make affordble cars that actually look GOOD

i dont hate the brand at all (i convinced relatives to purchase four hyundais) but the fact remains they are a budget level brand and they should simply stop comparing their vehicles to those in a completely different league. Just because you have all the same features an audi has to offer, doesnt make you a competitor

Please explain this one.

Image de marque, qualité de l'assemblage et de la peinture, feeling, tenue de route, confort/insonorisation, qualité des plastiques, design, exclusivité.

Image de marque, qualité de l'assemblage et de la peinture, feeling, tenue de route, confort/insonorisation, qualité des plastiques, design, exclusivité.

Lots of air in your post.

Have you sat in an A3 or A4? High quality plastic and assembly my ass.

hyundai ont de la tôle galvanisé ?

Ils ne l'ont pas c'est certain ... Dans mon cas c'est un pré-requis le galvanisé et c'est pour celà euros et la marque volvo est au sommet de mon classement pour mon prochain achat.

Par compte, Hyundai offre le module à impulsion électrique pour protèger leur tôle à l'achat, ce qui compense amplement le galvanisé. Une protection active :) quoi de mieux

So their idea of Audi pedigree are blatantly designed LED DRL's? lol.

Audi-like brand prestige is something that will take a long time for Hyundai to have if it will ever happen. They would most probably need a new brand even though they seem stubborn and what to prove it can be done without that, as demonstrated by their launch of the Genesis sedan and Equus.

In the end though, people have to pay quite a lot for that prestige. I'm not saying it's not worth it but it is reality.

Please explain this one.

i own a GLS TDI with every option available, leather, electric everything

it has all features you can find in a mercedes - fact remains its a volkswagen. Yes the build quality is very similar but it doesnt have the comfort, the prestige, the image and exclusivitity of a mercedes hence why the price is less. Its a different league and so is hyundai no matter which way you want to look a it

Audi-like brand prestige is something that will take a long time for Hyundai to have if it will ever happen. They would most probably need a new brand even though they seem stubborn and what to prove it can be done without that, as demonstrated by their launch of the Genesis sedan and Equus.

In the end though, people have to pay quite a lot for that prestige. I'm not saying it's not worth it but it is reality.

exactly.. they should have released the genesis under a different "prestige" brand

they will never compete with the prestige german and japanese brands if the keep cars at 179.00$/month in thier lineup

Ils ne l'ont pas c'est certain ... Dans mon cas c'est un pré-requis le galvanisé et c'est pour celà euros et la marque volvo est au sommet de mon classement pour mon prochain achat.

Par compte, Hyundai offre le module à impulsion électrique pour protèger leur tôle à l'achat, ce qui compense amplement le galvanisé. Une protection active :) quoi de mieux

Say what?

http://www.myhyundai.com.ph/spd.php?type=1&sub=4

Genuine Hyundai Body Parts are made from galvanized and highstrength steel which enables them to last much longer than low grade, non-galvanized body parts.

Oh, oh. Another strike for haters.

Lots of air in your post.

Have you sat in an A3 or A4? High quality plastic and assembly my ass.

"Air" maybe, but that's what counts for these buyers, when they drive down Cresent friday night. And Audi A3 and A4 have better fit and finish than a Sonata, by far. The Genesis sedan isn't bad at all, but still not really on par with Audi, and ugly (or at least nothing appealing), no brand name, no AWD, no manual tranny, the seats aren't as good, etc.

i own a GLS TDI with every option available, leather, electric everything

it has all features you can find in a mercedes - fact remains its a volkswagen. Yes the build quality is very similar but it doesnt have the comfort, the prestige, the image and exclusivitity of a mercedes hence why the price is less. Its a different league and so is hyundai no matter which way you want to look a it

I don't know about the suspension, but VW seats > entry level MB seats.

Back