Can i see your badge?

g35_in_da_house

no.

:dunno:

What happens when there's an emergency and i ABSOLUTELY need the assistance of 911 and ironically the same police officer shows up. *td*

Share your experiences and/or thoughts.

I'll post the recorded interception in a few :D

Your not satisfied or disagree with the police officer stopping you so you ask for his badge number or id.
- The officer is rude.
- The officer is not doing his job properly.
etc

You ask for his ID or badge and they refuse to show it. Even after you ask several times. So you're at home and all of a sudden you need to call 911 for help. When they arrive...it's the same officer that refused to identify himself!

If you ask for his badge and he says no...

Get the police car number and hit up the station with a complaint. Oh and also call the cop a faggot.

stupid cops should die...everybody knows they're a brotherhood of self protecting fags, but this is definitely in the wrong section

hate em, but wouldn't mind being one.

actually, kinna fun related story about re-encountering an officer,

living in laval, of course we loiter in parking lots etc. my friend lives on a street that has woods at the top of it with some benches. we've chilled there/biked there since we were kids, so were just blazing, but aren't loud or anything. and the cops come because that became part of their patrol cause a resident complains because other people who don't live there also hang out there and are noisy and drink (once, from our car,we watched this 300 on 22's pull up and this drunk chick blew 2 of the guys on the bench and went in the back seat for a quickie), so in short, the cops were pretty chill, even let my friend know his plate had was due since the day before. but this chill cop O'Leary was all nice, first english cop i've ever met lol.

we told him we'd hung out here for like 15+ years and feel a certain responsibility to not bait out the place and we also refused to leave because we're allowed to stand on the sidewalk in front of the hours sign in front of the 'park'. and because 2 out of the 4 of us live right down the block. we joked that we'd form our own neighborhood watch and chase people with a 7 iron. they got a kick out of it.

few months later, we're chillin, blazin, at timmies 13 (ste do), but later on a monday night and we were pretty much the only car, and we randomly go pulled up again (usually there's a multitude of cars and people playing soccer, and they cops just roll through). who do we see? O'Leary lol. he didn't recognize us, and i realized it after a few minutes. he was cool, we chatted him up a bit. he just missed us smoking when they snuck up t-bone/lights off while we were reminescing iPhone pics, and we're like, so any exciting stories tonight? what have you been patrolling? (spoken in true stoner fashion lol). "oh you know, the usual chomedey stuff, busting people smoking weed" "oh ya, of course of course". they left and that was it.

if this guy pulls us up a 3rd time loitering in another one of our spots, he's going to remember us and put those pieces together lol. especially since they had to write our names on this list of people who hang out by the woods as having been warned, as a formality.

so if you meet O'Leary in laval, tell him you've heard good things about his police work! hahah

Last edited:
this 300 on 22's pull up and this drunk chick blew 2 of the guys on the bench and went in the back seat for a quickie

2 guys, 1 chick.... Those guys are AT LEAST bi-curious, FOR SURE....

you gotta be somewhat gay to want to bang a chick with another dude present

Why? If your comfortable with your sexuality, you shouldn't be afraid of that...

even if your the most comfortable person in the world... why would you WANT to do this???? clearly the guy WANTS to do it. why would he rather share a slut than try and find one for himself?

The gay thing starts to make sense now, eh?

It's better than nothing. And I don't see what's wrong with bi-sexuality, and in that case, it has nothing to do with homosexuality. When you are in public shower, you see other men's penis, and nobody give a shit.

it was like 3-4 guys with thegirl. One guy she blew on her knees while he was standing against the car, and then they were drinking on the bench then the other guy stood up on the bench and and he she blew him while sitting and then went in the back seat by themselves for 5 mintutes. She was just really hammered and prolly coked out and advantage was taken. It was just funny cause we were parked and had drl's and had tohave been aware of our presence. Anyway, o'leary rocks!

2 guys 1 girl isnt gay.. 2 guys 2 girls is even less non-gay, just dont touch or stare at the others guys stuff

Back