Club Bouncer In MA Keeps Man Hostage In The Bathroom

The victim said he didn't report the incident because he was afraid the bouncers will come after him. Police said they found that the bouncer, 35-year-old Easton Byfield, of Oxford, filed a report on May 25 stating that the victim assaulted him. Detectives said they arrested Byfield last Friday and charged him with assault and battery, kidnapping, unarmed robbery and filing a false police report."

Business 1: Platinum Premier Gentlemens Club / Club Envy, 241 Southbridge St. Worcester, MA

Business 1 #: (508) 754-4444

Business 1 Boss: Christopher Stephans, 90 Neshobe Rd. Waban, MA

Business 1 Boss #: (617) 558-7601

lol freakin idiots... why would u film this, post the video, then file a police report saying u were the victim... only in america

in short
Friends in club. Both were on E. Bouncers suspected them of selling. Locked them in the washroom and proceeded to beat them while telling them they don't have the right to sell in their club. They then trew them out of the club, literally

that why u should always go piss with a friend in a shady club

Everybody know this

2 180lbs men > 1 250lbs idiot

that why u should always go piss with a friend in a shady club

Everybody know this

2 180lbs men > 1 250lbs idiot

Yes but....

1 swift kick in the nuts >> any man of any size build and weight.

In this day and age there is no more honor among must. In an absence of that honor I wouldn't fight fair but fight to win. Balls, eyes, knees, mouth, throat, if it puts him to the ground go for it.

Another thing is in the video it seems like the victim is intoxicated, not exactly a great state to be in.

bouncers...wow!! every place i'm going they act like total douches!!Wich is why i hate to go out in club!! Even if someone's buggin you, you can't say a words or they'll kick your ass 4 vs 1.. That's what i call ''real men''

Yes but....

1 swift kick in the nuts >> any man of any size build and weight.

In this day and age there is no more honor among must. In an absence of that honor I wouldn't fight fair but fight to win. Balls, eyes, knees, mouth, throat, if it puts him to the ground go for it.

Another thing is in the video it seems like the victim is intoxicated, not exactly a great state to be in.

x2

If you're in this kind of situation it's life or death, this isn't some honorable street fight. I SERIOUSLY can't believe how much of a bitch this brown dude makes himself look like, you see these little love tap punches he whacks the kid with? HAHAHA man! he's a weak mother fucker for a bouncer.

Guaranteed if the kid would've actually went for a good full on punch to the dudes chin he would've knocked him the fuck out. Shoulda taken a massive shit on him after and smeared his face in it too.

Back