My new build, let me show u its

5style

Ok so since i am hardparked till the snow, gravel and salt goes e-way, and its freezing, I decided to finally build.... this lol.

Any guesses on what it is?

96828947.jpg

Hint: no sacrifices on performance

More hits, body is painted in a golf GTi turquoise which i thought would be appropriate for this car.

img5070q.jpg

Bonne chance avec ton gros projet.... Pendant que tu monte celui là moi je monte un vrai E30 M3 avec un M62TUB44:bigup:

Bonne chance avec ton gros projet.... Pendant que tu monte celui là moi je monte un vrai E30 M3 avec un M62TUB44:bigup:

oh man, ca est difficile!!!!!! why did you chose a m62 i am curious? I heard the m70-73s are easier to fit in e30-e36s, but its difficult to locate a manual transmission. Did you buy a kit for the engine mounts or fabrication? Ecu? lol details!!!!!

So continuing, I didn't really like the rims that came with this revell kit. They are 13" in terms of scaling and look quite off. I went to dollarama ( lol) and I found a toy car that had rims that reminded me of e30 dtm rims so, i got it.

Painted them black, detailed the studs in silver and Hellaflush-ed em. Fitment is not exact, as I have to drill the plastic to fit the axle studs. In theory they will be inside the fenders when finished. Anways, some pics. The chassis is done being painted and the engine is installed. ( need to snap some pics of that)

79754196.jpg

85192197.jpg

Back