The Hangover Part II Trailer.

The fact that the movie wasn't funny at all.

Jokes were bad and the characters are not funny either. Except for galifianakis who is good for 5 minutes in the movie.

Best part of this shitty flick is when they show the pictures at the end.

mr bigshot du plateau djharmonix didn't like the movie so that makes it the most overrated movie ever!!!!!!!!!!

UNDERSTOOD??????????

mr bigshot du plateau djharmonix didn't like the movie so that makes it the most overrated movie ever!!!!!!!!!!

UNDERSTOOD??????????

no it's the most overrated movie ever because I can name 50 movies that are 10 times funnier.. While all the kids with no movie culture claim its the funniest movie they have seen.

p.s. I dont live in the plateau I live in the ghetto lol

I can name 50 movies that are 10 times funnier.

How does it make it overrated?

I'm not arguing for or against the hangover, I'm just saying you're calling something overrated while basing it solely on your personal beliefs.

are you serious?

The 1st one is probably one of the best comedies ever made.

Whats your favorite comedy film?

i consider myself to have a huge movie culture, and i especially like comedies and horror...so tell me, which if your favorite for example?

(inb4 Monthy Python snob film critic type movies ;) )

If you laughed at either hangover or pineapple express - you have shitty taste in comedy films.

Old Port = 25++
Mt-Royal is cool, but too french biased for me.

No hate intended, but I'm english and even though I'm bilingual, I definitely can't 'pickup' in french

Went to Edgar a bunch of times, felt so out of place lol

Because the movie was infact - Absolutely terrible. I barely chuckled and I usually laugh at just about anything... The movie was like a thorn in my side, too long and irritating. It's just like pineapple express - that movie was TERRIBLE.

Those 2 movies are easily in my top 10 worst comedy movies ever.

Im going out now, i will post when im back or in the morning, i really want to argue over this because i hate this movie with a passion.

i think the reason you hate it so much is because people love it so much..

btw pineapple express ftw

If you laughed at either hangover or pineapple express - you have shitty taste in comedy films.

Because the movie was infact - Absolutely terrible. I barely chuckled and I usually laugh at just about anything... The movie was like a thorn in my side, too long and irritating. It's just like pineapple express - that movie was TERRIBLE.

Those 2 movies are easily in my top 10 worst comedy movies ever.

You just dont share that type of humor... doesnt make them bad?!

Hangover cétais vraiment bon. Pineaple express sérieusement un des pire film de comedy que j'ai vu... Je sais pas pourquoi le monde aime sa... Ces peut-etre parceque je fume pas de pot je sais pas..

Anyway superbad cétais meilleur que hangover et pas mal tout les film de Adam sandler son plus drole. Reste que hangover ces un mechant bon film pour ce divertir

Back