Safest Metro Parking?

EV

Anyone know statistically which metro station parking lot has the lowest incidence of theft?

inb4 Namur? I know it has cameras, but I really don't trust anyone would give a care or even notice if someone sliced the roof of an s2k and drove away.

should have bought a tercel if you didn't want to worry about theft...

It's all the same everywhere... if they want your shit, they'll take it

Yeah, but at the same time parking your car in Westmount doesn't carry the same risks as parking it in Montreal-Nord, tsé?

nah not really... theft looking for an s2k wont even go take a look in montreal nord... If you talk about shit inside the car and not the car itself, then it's another story

or buy a hard top / trunk monkey

Don't give a fuck about whats inside the car because I never keep valuables in my car. Only care about the car itself...

Kinda wanna drive it DT, but parking errday is more than I can afford, pal. brb $13 parking for 3 hours of class

Yeah, but at the same time parking your car in Westmount doesn't carry the same risks as parking it in Montreal-Nord, tsé?

WUT? Do you actually know anyone that lives in Westmount? It's like the WORST place for car theft.

My aunt and uncle use their garage for storage so they always park their car outside (they live on sunnyside). They used to have a nice car, but they always got stolen. So they bought a cheap Honda. They left it locked on their driveway and it would still constantly get broken into and get sunglasses and cd's stolen... You know what they do now?! They leave the car empty and unlocked! They find the car with an open glovebox and armrest about once a week, but there's nothing to steal in it, so at least they avoid getting their locks broken every now and then. Take a walk around Westmount and you'd be shocked to see how many unlocked cars you'll find with absolutely nothing inside...

Silly jewish people

I didnt know that

Silly Epic_V.

It's the gansta teenage kids from Westmount that breaks in to steal CD's and shit.

And professional thieves go there cause the picking's good.

I live near Berri Uqam Metro, park my Passat on the street with 3000$ Keskins wheels and tires with no locknuts outside every day. Nobody's ever touched my car in years. There's an M3 convertible daily driven year round parked on my street, Audi's, BMW, Benzes, Pontiac G8 GT, etc. None of them even get touched. However you always see old POS's get broken into because the owner left a phone, some cd's or a GPS in plain view, thinking nobody would ever bother even looking inside a old rusty POS. The truth is, downtown you mainly deal with petty thieves that steal small items and sell-trade them for drugs, cash, booze or sex.

Actual car thefts happen in the suburbs and the richer parts of town by professional thieves. Stealing a nice car downtown is riskier than in the suburbs.

Agreed, I never hesitate to park my car DT

I just don't like leaving it in lots, some brapp brapps with Civics are gonna come and steal my F20

I'm paranoid about my own driveway more than anything, my parent's car got stolen overnight and I caught thieves stealing the one they replaced it with...
Never had any problems with my FG2 on that front, which is probably more desirable than the S2000 to thieves though

borat.jpg

Spotted your car parked yesterday, holy wheel gap, less than your summer wheels though.

With your winter wheels it just looks like an Intrepid, and not a car that Tyrone from Compton bought with his first paycheck he got from producing his first album and/or selling his first batch of cocaine.

Thanks for letting me know where you park. Will slash your roof with pleasure. Muahahahaha.

i can rent you a parking spot down the street from the bell centre on de la montagne, 2 minutes from metros/train. $50 a month.

I don't know about Concordia, but at McGill, I would be able to find parking on the streets for free, around the McGill ghetto. Can't you look around St-Mathieu street or something (I'm not even sure if that's close to Concordia, lol).

I knew people who were renting apartments there, and they told me where to check for parking spots. Meet a concordia resident, bang her once, then ask her where you can park.

I always find a nice spot on the street.
Parallel the whip in the spot, pay the meter, go to class... a day in the life lol

I never have less than 3 hours of class which means feeding the meter twice... $12.... might as well park inside for $13...fffuuu

Back