Battlefield 3 Trailer

ca va être un sequel logique de BF2. BF BC c'était une extension pas rapport.

BF3 ca va être fuckin epic.

I wonder how much this game is going to demand on computers to be able to play on maxed settings

Probably nothing worse than Crysis 2 or any other DX11 FPS game. I've played the crysis 2 demo and my 6970 runs it at around 60 fps EVERYTHING Maxed @ full HD. Infact, It runs twice as good as crysis 1 due to being DX11, Crysis runs at like 35fps for me with everything maxed. Crysis 1 was a hell of a huge resource hog because of DX 10.1, DX11 is soooooooooooooo much smoother man. It also depends on the graphic engine, Metro 2033 runs at about 35 fps for me too but the game is also another resource hog, Rift plays around 40 fps for me.

I hope they put jets and big map. That what's missing in bc2

This is going to be Battlefield not bad company, There WILL be Everything bf2 had vehicle wise and possibly more.

I can't wait to see sniping in this game, It would be amazing to see real time coriolis effect with weather and bullet flight :D

Saw this on IGN yesterday, looks good indeed but like bigtuffguy said, it always looks better in the trailers

If the reviews are good i will most definitely buy it

trailers always look good until you actually play the game.
BF-BC2 was garbage.

De quoi tu parle...BC2 sur pc est simplement epic.

Tu dois etre le genre a camper dans une maison et a rager quand elle seffondre sur toi :p

Mais la vrai question...est-ce que il va y avoir des jets dans bc3 ?

Saw this on IGN yesterday, looks good indeed but like bigtuffguy said, it always looks better in the trailers

If the reviews are good i will most definitely buy it

I don't get what bigtuffguy doesn't like about it, I can understand if he was frustrated if he played it on PC and his PC wasn't good enough to play it I'd be pissed too, I'd never play an FPS game on console, Goldeneye and duke nukem 64 were godly - When we were kids.

With Duke Nukem Forever, Crysis 2 and BF3 coming this year, Be ready to upgrade your PC's or even buy one if you don't have one yet - The experience on PC is 10000000000x times better than it is on console.

I just find the gameplay is too slow, the maps are too big, and snipers can't prone.

i have a quad Q6600 @ 2.4
4 gig ram
65gig SSD
Radeon 4590 ( i think it's that one, it was second best when I bought it)
win 7 64

I just find the gameplay is too slow, the maps are too big, and snipers can't prone.

4 gig ram
65gig SSD
win 7 64

Ton problème vient de là tout simplement. Bad Company 1-2 autant que Battlefield 2 sont les géants du FPS et si tu aimes le réaliste c'est LE jeux à avoir. Je ne comprends pas que tu dises que le gameplay est slow lol si ya un jeux qui décrasse c'est bien lui. Le seul défaut maujeur du jeux qui en est pas un je te l'accorde c'est le Prone mais en même temps c'Est pareil pour tout le monde. Personnellement BC2 est un des jeux les plus intense que j'ai joué et je jous encore presque tout les jours.

Ta carte video est complètement mais alors là complètement désuette pour ce jeux la... Aimer un jeux quand on fait du 15fps c'est pas génial je te l'accorde.

Sinon j'attends BF3 avec impatience... si c'est aussi malade que BF2 et BC2 je capote. J'ai vraiment hate de repiloter des Migs !!!

4 gig ram
65gig SSD
win 7 64

Did you ever play any other battlefield? I find the maps are too small sometimes, Laguna alta and presa are ridiculously small on conquest. Panama and atacama are mid sized, I absolutely love harvest day and heavy metal(2 new maps) If you haven't previously played any other BF series I can understand why you don't like it, You're too used to the laziness of shitty CoD/CS/Quake/Unreal with their terribly small "arena" type maps.

I also do hate the fact that snipers don't get prone - However this is Bad Company specifically a strategy/swat type game where you're supposed to go all out offensive push, I do like sniping though... The bullet drop is wicked! Harvest and Heavy metal are Massive maps and you really need to know wtf you're doing when you snipe on those.

I haven't had a gaming machine in 5 years but this makes me want to buy one.. if this is the way games look now, it looks GOOD!

It's going be epic, the Frostbite 2 engine is really impressive. I honestly hope the maps won't be too big. Big maps = relying to much on vehicles and too many camping snipers.

Probably nothing worse than Crysis 2 or any other DX11 FPS game. I've played the crysis 2 demo and my 6970 runs it at around 60 fps EVERYTHING Maxed @ full HD. Infact, It runs twice as good as crysis 1 due to being DX11, Crysis runs at like 35fps for me with everything maxed. Crysis 1 was a hell of a huge resource hog because of DX 10.1, DX11 is soooooooooooooo much smoother man. It also depends on the graphic engine, Metro 2033 runs at about 35 fps for me too but the game is also another resource hog, Rift plays around 40 fps for me.

????

Crysis 2 MP demo is DX9 only. A DX11 patch will eventually follow the release of the game. The fact that it runs better than Crysis 1 it's because of CryEngine 3. Actually you should expect the game to run slower with the DX11 patch, tesselation and more advanced DoF effects like Metro 2033 has will take a toll on the system for sure.

It's going be epic, the Frostbite 2 engine is really impressive. I honestly hope the maps won't be too big. Big maps = relying to much on vehicles and too many camping snipers.

????

Crysis 2 MP demo is DX9 only. A DX11 patch will eventually follow the release of the game. The fact that it runs better than Crysis 1 it's because of CryEngine 3. Actually you should expect the game to run slower with the DX11 patch, tesselation and more advanced DoF effects like Metro 2033 has will take a toll on the system for sure.

Yeah that's fucked up, I just checked this out apparently it's only going to be a patch for tesselation and visual depth of field, Not full DX11...

Is there even one single game that uses FULL DX11 yet?

I've played AVP, BC2, Metro 2033... All these games have amazing graphics, but it seems none of them are full DX11 yet unless I'm wrong about metro and AVP?

Either way I really can't wait for BF3 it's probably gonna score game of the year :p

Moi j'adore,qu'est-ce que tu n'aime pas de ce jeux?

Trop slow le gameplay, le singleplayer est beaucoup trop court, le multiplayer = rempli de tank whores parce que presque personne utilise les armes anti-char.

Bref, rien comparé à BF2, qui lui date de 2005.

Anyways, DICE a dit qu'ils vont poursuivre les progrès de BF2 sur BF3, rien concernant Bad Company sera dans le jeux.
Le hic c'est que le console version va être fixé à 24 joueurs(merdique pour un sequel de BF2...), pis le PC version va être sur 64 joueurs.

Did you ever play any other battlefield? I find the maps are too small sometimes, Laguna alta and presa are ridiculously small on conquest. Panama and atacama are mid sized, I absolutely love harvest day and heavy metal(2 new maps) If you haven't previously played any other BF series I can understand why you don't like it, You're too used to the laziness of shitty CoD/CS/Quake/Unreal with their terribly small "arena" type maps.

I also do hate the fact that snipers don't get prone - However this is Bad Company specifically a strategy/swat type game where you're supposed to go all out offensive push, I do like sniping though... The bullet drop is wicked! Harvest and Heavy metal are Massive maps and you really need to know wtf you're doing when you snipe on those.

What pisses me off about BFBC 2 is that there's WAY too much 11 years old Wanna-be-bob-lee-swaggers.
I mean, when i play Conquest, and that we get redlined (Out numbered because of rage quitters, then other team litterally camps on your spawn,) all i see if 3/4 of my fucking team hanging back with Sniper Rifles instead of pushing back to get objectives.

When you play rush it's even worse, when on offense team, i still have half of my team camping like retards with sniper rifles, and they can't shoot for shit, leaving those who actually try to take objectives hopelessly outnumbered.

To all sniper rifle users here, if you CAN'T get a one-shoot hit in the CHEST OR ABOVE, use another weapon, for fuck's sake.

^^u mad buddy? lol.

I'm a sniper by the way and I only shoot to kill. I never take a shot if it I'm not 100% it's going to end in a casualty. I also rarely die...

only thing that is going to suck is the fact that I play on console and console is limited to 24... :(

What pisses me off about BFBC 2 is that there's WAY too much 11 years old Wanna-be-bob-lee-swaggers.
I mean, when i play Conquest, and that we get redlined (Out numbered because of rage quitters, then other team litterally camps on your spawn,) all i see if 3/4 of my fucking team hanging back with Sniper Rifles instead of pushing back to get objectives.

When you play rush it's even worse, when on offense team, i still have half of my team camping like retards with sniper rifles, and they can't shoot for shit, leaving those who actually try to take objectives hopelessly outnumbered.

To all sniper rifle users here, if you CAN'T get a one-shoot hit in the CHEST OR ABOVE, use another weapon, for fuck's sake.

I only play hardcore, Any shot with a gol/m95 on any part of the body = dead. I do understand what you mean but I've always been a ridiculously good sniper and I'm one of those snipers that actually make a difference, even if I'm way the fuck back, I also use mortars as often as it's up. But I DO hate those shitty snipers that do nothing for the team... Even when I go combat sniper - VSS+C4 I tear shit apart.

^^u mad buddy? lol.

I'm a sniper by the way and I only shoot to kill. I never take a shot if it I'm not 100% it's going to end in a casualty. I also rarely die...

only thing that is going to suck is the fact that I play on console and console is limited to 24... :(

This was fun back on BF2 when you had 32 players per team, It really didn't make much of a difference if you helped your team to an extreme or not, but 16vs16 sucks baaaaad and you really need to be efficient in this damn game. There are some nights where I do say fuck it though and play extreme shooter style, 1 shot 1 kill Booya!

Back