why is there always a brown guy.....

Legacy Member
my question is that 90% of the restaurants i go to, whether it be a sit down restaurant or a pub or a pizzaria type place there is a brown guy cooking in the back???

im brown and i know brown people make the best tasting food in the world but they're everywhere. italian restaurants, greek, chinese...and the list goes on..

someone answer this for me please.

cause it's a job with flexible hours. a lot of these guys have a house and many kids and a wife and are trying to bring over their mothers and brothers, so they need a job that doesn't require french or high school that will allow them to work 50-65 hours a week.

And most of them get paid under the table.

And they are dependable workers unlike other *cough* nationalities

ya where i worked, i was actually the only white guy for 5 years. they got paid on check for the first 40, and then the OT was cashandos.

everything listed pretty much
(to be more specific, 75% of the brown guys are sri lankans lol)
under the table
shitload of extra hrs
a lot of them have no education and cant speak well and they are naturally descent at cooking

and for some reason i thought the question was gonna be "....driving honda accords" :run:

-brown guy that works in a restaurant

too mainstream for the current generation:
brown plunger at a Chinese restaurant driving an Accord

imma dress lika a nagger walk like them, but keep my hip accent.

when you account for 20% of the worlds population, its safe to say you will make into various restaurants around the globe

cuz they can't speak english and they'll work for cheap..

My friend (who owns a restaurant) told me they are the mexicans of Canada..
funny thing is.. those guys can cook better than the ethnies themselves (chinese food for example)

Chinamen aren't brown.

"You got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black and drive jew"

167689_192080690806772_172754236072751_785942_4277080_n.jpg

166372_167772769932024_100000979069374_334492_4975429_n.jpg

problem?

Back