Weird shit happening in my apartment..

Meccio

I'm currently living in a big 5 1/2 apartment with my brother, and even though its a nice place, the building itself is maybe 50-60 years old. The apartment has a semi-basement that runs through the entire floor, it is about 80cm high and leads all the way to the storage room we have at the back of the apartment. The semi-basement is not big enough for someone to fit, it is mainly used for piping and electrical wirings. We hear a lot of strange noises, at any random time of the day, it could the sound of a sandal being smacked on the floor, the noise of an exploding fuse, scuffling in the walls or semi-basement... We've noticed a rat in the garage started eating through our garbage bags (there's just enough room under the garage door for a small rat to come in). We got a rap trap, we blocked the entrance under the garage door and waited it out. We killed two rats and we thought that was the end of it. But the weird noises persist, and even though we think it could be a rat, we've really started to question what the fuck is going on...

I have been having weird dreams ever since I moved out to this apartment (July 2010) including some sleep paralysis episodes. Friday night I had a strange dream about my storage room, "something held me back and wouldn't let me enter that room. I needed a bucket and I could see two of them hung up in the ceiling. Even though I needed them badly I did not venture into the room. I felt someone or something would grab me as soon as I set a foot through the door. It felt like a deja vu, like it wasn't the first or last time I would feel like that about that room". I woke up sweaty and a bit weirded out but eventually went back to bed and forgot about it.

Two days passed and this Sunday night when my brother was putting away the garbage, he called for me and showed me something really weird. Right in front of the door, when you open it, there was a pile of hair accumulated. I took pictures but didn't touch or inspect too long in case it was some dead animal's hair. The problem is, it looks very much like human hair, and there's a lot of it :cry: This happened just a few hours ago and its still there, I don't really feel like cleaning/looking into it in the middle of the night.

Two days ago, that pile of hair wasn't there. I'm trying to make some sense out of it, but even if it was animal hair, from a dead animal or a shedding animal... What kind of animal would fit into my storage room and/or why would it leave a neatly accumulated pile of hair right in front of our door? The ceiling of the storage room is pretty high, maybe 4 meters, and I started thinking, what if there's a dead person hung upside down and it was the person's hair falling down in a neat stack? lol I don't even want to know, what if there's a corpse hidden and some animal or something is bringing it back to us? My storage room is a very eery and scary place, it has dark corners, a weird structure and it feels like there could be hidden compartments in the wall or floor... All I know is that, to my knowledge, there are no entrance big enough for a human in that room. Look at the pictures below, I need some convincing, do rats shed that much in one day, or maybe they stack their hair for some biological reason I do not know of? This shit is unreal and freaky as hell...

poil1.jpg

poil3.jpg

poil2.jpg

Is this real life? :dunno:

For sure you have more rats. \if you had caught only one, could be a wanderer, but 2, you could have a family.

For the hair, looks like it's been cut or pulled out, not shed. Are you the only ones that have access to the place?

Cool stuff, I'm not sure how I'd react
For the pile of hair, if there are rats... They could have nabbed it to create a nest...
Hmmm, human hair for nest, how comfortable

Just tell your brother to stop f*cking around with you and hairs should stop "appearing" out of no where.

ca me fait penser a ce film la, écoute le tu vas chier dans tes cullotes!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105242/

Ca se passe en dessous d'une maison dans un labyrinth secret creusé dans le sol avec plein de porte secrete!

Rat = déménage de la mec! Reste pas la tu vas le regretter!

Back