Making up complete BS to pick up

EV

Logik and I have been to Edgar in the plateau together quite a few times.
Yes I speak french, but not well enough to pick up or hold a decent convo in a loud ass bar/club

The girls are often young and hot in there, we're planning to go in and pretend I'm from the US to get girls interested with some story of n'importe quoi

Thoughts? Ways to make it better?

I picked up Nancy with a total bullshit story and the only thing that screwed it up is when I told the truth about my age haha

She was 27-28 and after talking to her for like 10 minutes and seeing she was totally into me she asked my age and like an idiot I said 23 and sa la pété sa baloune

If it's just for sex, who cares about the age? I wouldn't mind any good looking girl between 16 and 45 or so.

I didn't mind at all, she was fucking gorgeous. But I guess age was important to her. :dunno:

I told her I was rich lol I think she was actually looking for a relationship. I would have been down, fucking her every night...damn she was hot.....

But a group meet is a bad idea.....lol

I don't drink much, usually I'm sick before I get drunk. I should train more often I guess.
Or maybe it's because of the cheap plastic.

I don't drink much, usually I'm sick before I get drunk. I should train more often I guess.
Or maybe it's because of the cheap plastic.

You're not supposed to eat the cup Broody.

remember kids, It's not lying, it's flirting.

starting 2 mins ago I have a new policy of just lying to girls I don't wanna relationship with

Even if I want nothing to do with them, still lie. Never done this before.

Back