Next-Gen Chevrolet Colorado revealed

Marc123

261707172.jpg

It comes equipped with a 2.8L turbo diesel engine for the south-asian market. US specs have not been officially announced yet.

Fugly....this is why GM/Chevy = Fail. Ford is on top and will continue to rule. GM needs to take their heads out of their asses and learn how to properly design an automobile.

Enleve les contour de boite en plastique et c'est bien

sinon: on dirait un UTE jacké..ou un mini Avalanche.....fail.

moi j'laime bien mis a part les lumiere en arriere et le contour de plastique sa boite!! Plus beau que le futur ranger et que l'ancien canyon et colorado en tk!!

Fugly....this is why GM/Chevy = Fail. Ford is on top and will continue to rule. GM needs to take their heads out of their asses and learn how to properly design an automobile.

GM is trying to copy ford. ford is trying to make the american line-up just like the euro line-up....

Chrysler is the last true american automaker

well I feel the complete opposite.....I think the General has always owned Ford in style and design!

I really think the pulled off something very nice on this trucklette....Avalanche tonneau cover and all!

Back