Radiation Dose Chart

Reactive

radiation.png

Those poor bastards didn't have any lead around their legs effectively irradiating the part of them with the 2nd most bone marrow. Thanks to guys like this shoveling away the uranium off the roof we get a cleaner world to live in. Really sad stuff.

Did the cameraman decide to film out of desperation, so people would recognize their sacrifice? Its the last thing I would think of if I needed to save the world, knowing I'm going to die... :( rip

Did the cameraman decide to film out of desperation, so people would recognize their sacrifice? Its the last thing I would think of if I needed to save the world, knowing I'm going to die... :( rip

I doubt they knew they would die that fast.

I saw the original documentary (I guess it's on youtube, but I'm too lazy to search) and they said they had that metal taste in their mouth... a taste that survivors still have all the time.

It's in 10 parts and very intersting, I recommend youtube downloader and watch calmly in the train or bus on Android phone.

I spent 2 days in Chernobyl...once in 2008 and again in 2010 for a total of about 20-22 hours. Do the Math!

I am also planning to go again for an overnight stay! :)

Last edited:
Back