Kia's "Genesis Coupe"

Marc123

GM Inside News revealed an image of a vehicle that, they say, is a Kia version of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It’s reportedly set to be unveiled in the very near future, and for the moment, only the grille would be replaced by the one now adorning every new product of the Korean automaker.

More:
Article.

Kia-Coupe-Genesis-i001.jpg

I guess this kinda buried the idea of Hyundai/Kia creating a new "luxury" sub brand with the name Genesis...

For 2012, the GC is also getting a facelift and drivetrain upgrades.

Could it mean an even cheaper version of the GC with no v6 option? Maybe the Genesis Coupe's base 2.0t version will disapear to make place for a higher end car with a 3.8 V6 as a base engine and the 5.0 V8 Tau as the high-end engine (with AWD optional).

mmmmm

For 2012, the GC is also getting a facelift and drivetrain upgrades.

Could it mean an even cheaper version of the GC with no v6 option? Maybe the Genesis Coupe's base 2.0t version will disapear to make place for a higher end car with a 3.8 V6 as a base engine and the 5.0 V8 Tau as the high-end engine (with AWD optional).

mmmmm

and people complain about gas prices...

Theres some Scirocco styling in there, but holy shit for the first time in my life I can say thats a nice looking Kia...

The chief designer for Kia used to work for Audi, so maybe that's where the R8 look comes from.

291 horsepower GDI engine... It'll be difficult to get big numbers out of this powerplant due to fueling issues, but for those looking only for bolt ons, it will help with the tuning to make nice gains. If only i knew which engine they're choosing....

291 horsepower GDI engine... It'll be difficult to get big numbers out of this powerplant due to fueling issues, but for those looking only for bolt ons, it will help with the tuning to make nice gains. If only i knew which engine they're choosing....

pas mal sur que sa va resté le 2.0L non ..le moteur designé avec Chrysler et Mitsubishi !

Back