Situation in the Middle East, It's all part of the plan

250Rocket

5 years was ambitious but it's funny how all these places come up.

Office of the Secretary of Defense indicating plans to attack and destroy the governments of 7 countries; Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Iran, Lebanon and Libya. General Wesley Clark would go on to share this story in a 2007 speech given to the Commonwealth Club of California where he repeated this list.

Iraq, Check
Libya, In progress
Syria, Civil Unrest
Sudan, Underway

Lebanon and Iran have been tried but they're going to be hard to topple.

Egypt was for the lulz.

Last edited:
funny how the americans dont see this . they think there in iraq because of WMD and afghanistan because of bin laden and 911 somehow legitimizes and ties in both these country's in their eyes

funny how the americans dont see this . they think there in iraq because of WMD and afghanistan because of bin laden and 911 somehow legitimizes and ties in both these country's in their eyes

Les gens aujourdhui sont tellement concerne par leur vie et tout les problemes auxquels ils font face qu'ils ne voient pas ce qui se passe dans le monde. Les gens en ont plein les bras avec leur train de vie, pas surprenant quils soient trop fatigue pour y porter attention.

i think egypt and tunisia werent part of the plan ... , and sudan is already cut in two states ...

sinon, tu as lair davoir ouvert tes yeux ces derniers temps 250ninja ? ^^

i think egypt and tunisia werent part of the plan ... , and sudan is already cut in two states ...

sinon, tu as lair davoir ouvert tes yeux ces derniers temps 250ninja ? ^^

Not really, I'm just sharing more with MR because we seem to be getting to a critical point. I'm really starting to not care about what other people think.

However I don't focus solely on this stuff because it's too depressing and concerning. At the same time i don't get sucked into pop culture BS and become just another asleep person.

Balance. Be aware and think but at the same time relax and enjoy.

Back