Golf R : Prix et Options !!!

JFOZO

C'est fait !!!

Nous venons tout juste de recevoir le prix approximatif, l’équipement standard ainsi que les couleurs qui vont être disponible.

Cela va comme suit:

- 500 unités au Canada
- Arrivée prévue Printemps 2012
- Prix approximatif de 40 000$
- Version 5 portes seulement
- Boîte Manuelle seulement
- Une seule version sans options

Couleurs:

-Bleu Aurore Métallisé
-Blanc Bonbon
-Noir profond Nacré
-Acier Carbone Métallisé
-Rouge Tornade

Intérieur:

-Cuir Vienne Noir avec Garniture du Pavillon noir.

Équippement de série:

-Système de navigation RNS 315
-Système audio Dynaudio 300 Watts
-Climatronic
-Bluetooth
-Prise iPod + MDI
-Roues de 18" Talladega
-Kessy
-Phares Bi-Xénon + DEL dans le pare-choc avant
-Toit ouvrant
-Etc.

Je prends les dépôts !!

Last edited:
there is a few car that I would only take with a stick.. but the new R.. I wish the offered it with the DSG.. exactly like the B8 s4.. ill take the DSG over the manual anyday.

there is a few car that I would only take with a stick.. but the new R.. I wish the offered it with the DSG.. exactly like the B8 s4.. ill take the DSG over the manual anyday.

I currently have have gti mk6 with DSG and i enjoy driving it. Especially when i am tired i don't feel like shifting but sometime manual it just more fun to drive.

I will never drive AT or dsg or semi anything lol, I don`t think its bad, newer designs are very fast but it`s just not for me.

True that, it's more fun sometimes.. I enjoy driving the e46 M3 in manual because the car feels really RAW.. but If I was in the market for an R, B8 s4 or e92 M3.. it would be really hard for me to choose between DSG\DCT and stick

I do love the DSG fart of my R32 :Woot:

probably like a GTI with an R32 catback.. the exhaust look identical form what I saw on the net..with the same flapper valve..

Back