THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Regardless of whether you are apart of our rallies, convoys, meets or any other affiliated event you are responsible for the way you drive. Reckless and irresponsible driving will NOT be tolerated.

Entertainment is our main goal and safety is always a necessity.

hahaha j'imagine que les burnouts c'est pas du reckless ou irresponsible driving selon eu.

It's a shame that people are ruining it for others. It was a grat descision in calling the police, even though many might not think so, if it was your organzation putting your name on the line you would do the same. Anyways, other than that the meet changing idea is great, although most likely in the island of montreal would be ideal, you would still get non sensed people. Hopefully something good will come out of this. If one of the orgazizers could link me to there page or what not would be appreciated. I have not been a "ti-coune" as they say, just a respected admirer.

its amazing how many retards show up and ruin it for everyone else... when this crap started i debated calling the cops also (im not scared to say it, these clowns need to grow up)

maybe just an idea: dont leave room for them to do this crap... when you part only leave one lane to pass and even on the roads adjacent we should park there also and leave no room.... less room to drive by = ppl being more careful not to hit another persons car = less stupidities

im sure the cops would accept and understand that we are parking in this manner to prevent stupidities from all the retards...

all these clowns dont know how to be adults or even mature teens, grow a pair of balls and let the LOOKS of your car do all the showing off/talking/attention getting... not your idiocies!!!
RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
to all the people who are/were mature enough to just drive by and not be influenced by these ppl THANK YOU. Some very nice cars showed up last night. really liked seeing the taste ppl have in their mods.

Ils ont l'air fière de ce qui on faite hier

WTF is that shit!???!!?!? These assholes trying to pass the meets off as their own? Lmfao... Unbelievable!!

What a buncha retards... They should organize their own events, and i hope they all kill eachother while doing it... wow!!

Le video de QC RIDERZ est completemnt ridicule on dirais que je peut pas etre faché contre eux... etes vous capble de vous faché contre des attardés???
Retard.jpg

The cops were surprised when they found out that it was us that called them..lol And the cops are not dumb..they know thats its a select few that act like tards..
I'm glad they realize that =/

Man i've missed the last ~5 meets because of vacation and weather and now they're probably going to move a lot further from my house (or stop altogether?). goddamn retard kids!!! :(

WTF is that shit!???!!?!? These assholes trying to pass the meets off as their own? Lmfao... Unbelievable!!

What a buncha retards... They should organize their own events, and i hope they all kill eachother while doing it... wow!!

+1

You should see their blog its pathetic

vraiment je suis decu d'avoir vu sa hier soir , de voir les gars de OD (de qui je fais partie en passant) etre en criss et attendre apres la police , de voir leur meet detruit par une gang d'esti de **** vraiment les gars belle marde .... on verra le prochain meet mais jespere ben que l'ont va retrouvé les anciens meet avec juste des chums et pas avec des estis de caves

alex

Back