THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Honestly, if I ever see any Qc Night "Riderz" around, I'll ask them "Hey, aren't you the guys that ruined the JDM monday meets?"

vraiment je suis decu d'avoir vu sa hier soir , de voir les gars de OD (de qui je fais partie en passant) etre en criss et attendre apres la police , de voir leur meet detruit par une gang d'esti de **** vraiment les gars belle marde .... on verra le prochain meet mais jespere ben que l'ont va retrouvé les anciens meet avec juste des chums et pas avec des estis de caves

alex

ouai moi aussi !!!

Can someone please explain to me one thing, onse and for all
1. WHY DO PEOPLE GO ON THE INTERNET AND TALK DOODOO, INSTEAD OF JUST FUC*1N CALLING EACH OTHER ON THE PHONE AND HOOK UP LIKE THE REST OF HUMANITY????
2. Why do people think that posting a secret location on the internet will do anything but become public is less then 10 nano seconds???
3. IF its a private meet you want, why arent they smart enought to stop talking about in on the internet LMAO oh my freaking lord

cyberfag =

trollmasknewface.png

(oldfag pretending to be newfag, trolling mad)

After attending the EURO meet this evening some one had mentioned that JDM mondays will no longer take place at the same event ? And some one had called the cops ?

If this Is true because Im not about to read this whole thread then Im happy that some one had the balls to finally put an end to the DOUCHES and there tactics..

Suks for those who go there to enjoy the evening In moderate fashion or taste to say.

Ps on another note to the DIKHEAD DOUCHE that came to our EURO meet this evening with his Nissan 350z you were kool showing us how youre car functions with no traction control and fishing It , Trying to Impress the 14 yr old girls.. DOUCHER...

After attending the EURO meet this evening some one had mentioned that JDM mondays will no longer take place at the same event ? And some one had called the cops ?

If this Is true because Im not about to read this whole thread then Im happy that some one had the balls to finally put an end to the DOUCHES and there tactics..

Suks for those who go there to enjoy the evening In moderate fashion or taste to say.

Ps on another note to the DIKHEAD DOUCHE that came to our EURO meet this evening with his Nissan 350z you were kool showing us how youre car functions with no traction control and fishing It , Trying to Impress the 14 yr old girls.. DOUCHER...

Yes, I myself had the cops come to shut the meet down... I started this meet, it was my right to put an end to it.

i knew this will happen, i went once last week and hate it since stupid ppl likes to do stupidity.

Good thing after that day i never went back.

fucking morons

quote from civic guy
"First of all if you watched the vid you will see other things than the burn out yes I know it got out of hand that wasn't right and yes we filmed it like the other 500 people did.it's unfortunate that it happen and in the vid it clearly states it brought the wrong attention we do convoys not burn outs.unfortunately some people get tired of just looking at cars like yours and wanna do something with their cars"
me:
"you can do as you like, at your own meets, on private proprety. The cops caught you guys in the act. Thats giving a horrible name for everyone."

quote from civic guy
"First of all if you watched the vid you will see other things than the burn out yes I know it got out of hand that wasn't right and yes we filmed it like the other 500 people did.it's unfortunate that it happen and in the vid it clearly states it brought the wrong attention we do convoys not burn outs.unfortunately some people get tired of just looking at cars like yours and wanna do something with their cars"
me:
"you can do as you like, at your own meets, on private proprety. The cops caught you guys in the act. Thats giving a horrible name for everyone."

Well i'll make sure i don't invite any of those douchbags to futur meets...

And thanks Matt for posting on their page ;)

Back