THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

They really think they will able to show up anywhere now lol? I already see the crowd gather round their cars, not to encourage them to do faggot burnouts but to kick their immature ass so hard they will crawl back in their mama vaginas.

the reason why they don't go to the track, it's because they are shitty drivers that only want to impress little girls in the parking lot.

Pourquoi ne pas bloquer les acces au parking, faire UNE entrée/sortie et controller les voitures qui y entrent. Ca éviterait beaucoup de problème je crois!

Wow. Just found out from my coworker, so I came on here to check. Haven't been to a meet in 3 weeks, but this makes me glad I didn't show... :( what a bunch of douches! I saw the pics of the RX8 in the ditch (I lol'd), and I heard that apparently during one of the burnouts, people were holding one of the cars (3rd hand info)... GJ on calling the cops, that kind of shit could've killed someone.

Other than the burnouts and retard RX owner, what exactly happened though? or was it general idiocy?
I saw the meet was featured in the newest issue of PAS mag, so that might have contributed...

Also, what's the plan? I hope we can make the meets keep going, but find a way to keep the locale secret... maybe a cell-phone relay/chain or something wih rotating locales?

Wow. Just found out from my coworker, so I came on here to check. Haven't been to a meet in 3 weeks, but this makes me glad I didn't show... :( what a bunch of douches! I saw the pics of the RX8 in the ditch (I lol'd), and I heard that apparently during one of the burnouts, people were holding one of the cars (3rd hand info)... GJ on calling the cops, that kind of shit could've killed someone.

Other than the burnouts and retard RX owner, what exactly happened though? or was it general idiocy?
I saw the meet was featured in the newest issue of PAS mag, so that might have contributed...

Also, what's the plan? I hope we can make the meets keep going, but find a way to keep the locale secret... maybe a cell-phone relay/chain or something wih rotating locales?

You mean this RX8?

IMG_20110831_122702.jpg

And for the Sticker, OF COURSE, we won't follow you, we don't throw our cars in a ditch.

That's exactly what i'll be doing ... meets will continue, but invite only, and location will be changing on a weekly basis

pour ma part...quand tout le monde on commencer a se dépecher a partir y mest arrivé sa...

317116_10150265200095978_621970977_7644891_1168163_n.jpg

296674_10150265200330978_621970977_7644893_1351730_n.jpg

316682_10150265200630978_621970977_7644894_4223748_n.jpg

Cest pas grand choses mais sa fait qd meme chier...sa va couter un aile pi une peinture a cause dun tarla qui voulais partir plus vite....jai oublier de mentionner que mon auto etais stationnée...et je netais pas la....

You mean this RX8?

IMG_20110831_122702.jpg

And for the Sticker, OF COURSE, we won't follow you, we don't throw our cars in a ditch.

I dunno what bodyshot you work at, but if you value your job I suggest you stop posting on the internet information and slender of your company's clients... Not sure but its probably a violation of customer-vendor confidentiallity *td*...
just a sugggestion bro, but if I was just I would cut that sh1t right now!

I dunno what bodyshot you work at, but if you value your job I suggest you stop posting on the internet information and slender of your company's clients... Not sure but its probably a violation of customer-vendor confidentiallity *td*...
just a sugggestion bro, but if I was just I would cut that sh1t right now!

even if... he didnt give out any personal info...

even if... he didnt give out any personal info...

Bro, your the boss of a garage, a paying customer goes to your garage then complains that one of your jackass employees took a picture of his car and posted it on the internet complete with licence plate number and all to comment in the most neragotory at...
do you want to bet that you will fire his dumbass faster then he can deny it?!!

Bro, your the boss of a garage, a paying customer goes to your garage then complains that one of your jackass employees took a picture of his car and posted it on the internet complete with licence plate number and all to comment in the most neragotory at...
do you want to bet that you will fire his dumbass faster then he can deny it?!!

how about a nice cup of STFU

Back