THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Meet will be on tonight, unless it rains like a mofo... But anyway if it rains a little i hope it keeps the retards away

I should have a sign made for the entrance of the parking lot.... "Act like a retard, and get punched in the face"

on se fait des pancartes pis tous le monde les mettent dans leur vitre de chars

quelque chose genre NO 2STEP, REVVING, RACING. ACT LIKE A RETARD AND GET PUNCHED

serait win lol.

on se fait des pancartes pis tous le monde les mettent dans leur vitre de chars

quelque chose genre NO 2STEP, REVVING, RACING. ACT LIKE A RETARD AND GET PUNCHED

serait win lol.

its easy to say but we all know nobody has the balls to punch someone else in the face because he 2steps his vtak, the guy who punches is the one going to jail and the guy 2 steping will lol @ him

According to The Weather Network, we got overcast sky starting at 8PM. If they are right, then the meet will be good! :D

its easy to say but we all know nobody has the balls to punch someone else in the face because he 2steps his vtak, the guy who punches is the one going to jail and the guy 2 steping will lol @ him

No shit lol... c claire que personne va aller frapper quelqu'un juste comme sa...

mais si tout le monde aurait le meme message sur leur char. au pire juste une feuille d'imprimer en 8.5x11 coller avec du scotch tape. Sa ferait passer le message

just a FYI . the friday mustang meet got booted from that lot , i wouldnt be suprised if this is next

I said this in another thread, but what about that open lot on Cote de Liesse? It's like a totally vacant building with a massive parking spot

Wouldn't be surprised if Walmart says enough after all the garbage was left in the lot last monday.

Back