THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

La musique stais pas pire!! et ca evite davoir 60 sorte de musique provenant dtout les char.. !! ça mettais une certaine embiance hehe! sans compter faisais pas chaud!!

Sooo did Walmart kick us out or is it still on?

Yup, still on!!!

And for those interested, i will be there after 9pm tonight with the new "I Love JDM Monday Meet" stickers on sale at $2 ea., as well as some OD stickers on sale at $5 ea. If you're interested in purchasing some, come and see me!! I'm driving a silver Echo sedan with Green wheels ;)

Yup, still on!!!

And for those interested, i will be there after 9pm tonight with the new "I Love JDM Monday Meet" stickers on sale at $2 ea., as well as some OD stickers on sale at $5 ea. If you're interested in purchasing some, come and see me!! I'm driving a silver Echo sedan with Green wheels ;)

can you get me a pedobear sticker please?

Allright so change of plans, since i'll be showing up late, i gave all the stickers to kevprelude (white S14 witb Gold rims), so he'll have the I Love JDM meet stickers and the OD stickers... And of course there will aslo be a DOMOKUN there selling the JDM Meet stickers as well ;)

sup with the girl that had the domo stuffed animal walking laps around the parking

someone's gf that got bored or she go alone?

she was doing the same thing 2 weeks ago

Back