THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Seriously though, it's cause you drive a honda. I'm not kidding. statistically, hondas (and other econoboxes) are most common with the dipshit crowd, and have the highest chance for police profit.

I daily drive a modified Civic for 7 years, never got stopped once for anything related to mods... I just got 1 ticket with that car, and it was doing 95 in a 70 zone... That's it! If the cops see the car is done right, and you don't mess around in the streets, then they won't bother you...

Is this a joke? I mean I love the meet and I too hate the faggots who ruin it by fucking around but this is overkill. Keep changing the location sure but make it public anyway, I'm not gonna ask for permission to go each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E-mail me at chris.tsoraidis@gmail.com with your full name, cell number, pic of car, and preferable a link to you facebook profile... If all is good, i'll add u to the group on facebook.

I daily drive a modified Civic for 7 years, never got stopped once for anything related to mods... I just got 1 ticket with that car, and it was doing 95 in a 70 zone... That's it! If the cops see the car is done right, and you don't mess around in the streets, then they won't bother you...

Amen.

whaaa ?
the police in QC are terrible....
Never done nothing good for me anyways.... cost me a lot of money that's about it.
I wasn't there and I don't encourage insulting the tax-collectors, but common man...

What makes me embarrassed to be a QCer is shitty roads, shittier health-care, shitty government, and the masses of douchebags (and god knows there were a SHIT load of those at these meets.)

The only things we seem to get right is beer, weed and bitches. (the important things really)

I never once said that I feel that the police are doing a good or bad job. I also never said that THE ONLY THING that makes me embarrassed was the losers screaming fuck the police.
Watching that video, what stood out was the idiots yelling at the cops like a bunch of inbred rednecks. being associated with them, even indirectly through the car scene, is fucking embarrassing.

Steve is undercover FBI. You're not fooling anyone.... crazyasfuk busted your whole little scheme wide open

shit, now everyone also knows about my perfect driving record and inability to get laid!

probably for the same reason you never organised a meet of people who DONT want that... I tihnk no one plans for it, it just kinna happens..
I get the impression that you guys are going to make a big mistake... how fun can it be to always have the same people week after week after week at the meets. what is cool is variety.
very soon, I will start to take action. screw calling the police, when I get tired of them I start slapping some faces that encourage those guys...

i dunno what most if not all these peoples reason for going was but i mainly went because 1. mondays are boring at home 2. catch up with people i know and 3. to look at cars and occasionally see something i like . after talking to buddy 's walking around a bit, we would grab some coffee or a bite to eat walk around a lil more and go home.

i like cars and its a car meeet but for me its mainly to shoot the shit

Is there a meet tonight even with the gloomy weather? I just sent my request to join the FB page.

I'd stop by to take a few photos using my non-pro camera. I'm gonna be around the Laval area already, so I hope it's around there. :D

There's a facebook page we need to be invited to? I emailed but never got a response or text, and would love some info on future meets, even if my car is a piece of crap!

they use to be at 10/30,it use to be clubcivicquebec.com that use to run it till it went all out.i think it's at the maxi now right off highway 30 in st-hubert.i've been there a few times, a good size meet.all kinds of rides.

Back