THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Tyler go take your car that your dad bought and stfu! I hope you built the motor on the subi so you dont blow up your motor 8 times like you did with the gtr!

Please tell me, where do you get your information? I'd really love to know.. Can you please, please prove to us that the dopest STi in Canada was in fact purchased by TW's dad himself?

can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you?

Maybe we can talk about how you get your piece of shit cars stolen because no one wants to buy them?

Yes I think Im kool because I bought some stickers for my RICED out JDM and Its gave my car 20 hp more on top of that my CT exhaust and Intake puts out another 75 hp, so with my stickers and crappy CT whistles and bells I should run my car so loud reaching speeds of 50 + km In a thight surounding with pregnant woman and kids walking holding daddys hand so that every one Is able to hear my fart can and encourage me for more of a show.

You guys fukin blow big time ! JDM RICERS at there best always trying to proove that there fart cans with there I just purchased some stickers 5 mins ago and It made my car 20 hp more feel like a f1...

DOUCHES...

Yo bro tes stickers lair boss man ca done au moin 20 hp...

most of euros have stickers too... i dont hate euros i love them too but.. douches like u gonna douche

I dont understand why theres all this hate, its unbelivable, why cant us men just be civilized? I understand that at the meets there are these idiots that do stupid non sence, okay deal with it, not matter where you go you will get that, wether it be Jdm monday or even tuesday euro night, I dont care what you say there are some. Maybe not as much at euro because there is 1/10th of the cars and people, the parking lot is tiny as fuck and there are cops constantly patrolingg, but I bet if you moved the meet, you would deffinetly get the euros to do the "ti-coune" shit, so dont even bother trying to explain that Euro is more civilized and bla bla.

I don't care if Euro's hate on Jdm or Jdm hates on Euro's whatever, I respect everyones car because it is there choice to own that specific car, modify their personal belonging to their likings. Why do we have to critizes all the time? If someone wants to mod a civic to get 350whp let them, its not their fault there car will be faster than yours and will have 1/30th of the looks. And if someone wants to "bag" there car for aesthetics rather then get a more perfomant engine, so be it, who really cares... Its personal choice and opinion, so deal with it.

Im not a hater but more of a open minded individual where if treated with respect will receive my respect. Thats how everyone should act at these meets whether it be JDM or Euro, Respect ones opinion and belief.

I dont understand why theres all this hate, its unbelivable, why cant us men just be civilized? I understand that at the meets there are these idiots that do stupid non sence, okay deal with it, not matter where you go you will get that, wether it be Jdm monday or even tuesday euro night, I dont care what you say there are some. Maybe not as much at euro because there is 1/10th of the cars and people, the parking lot is tiny as fuck and there are cops constantly patrolingg, but I bet if you moved the meet, you would deffinetly get the euros to do the "ti-coune" shit, so dont even bother trying to explain that Euro is more civilized and bla bla.

I don't care if Euro's hate on Jdm or Jdm hates on Euro's whatever, I respect everyones car because it is there choice to own that specific car, modify their personal belonging to their likings. Why do we have to critizes all the time? If someone wants to mod a civic to get 350whp let them, its not their fault there car will be faster than yours and will have 1/30th of the looks. And if someone wants to "bag" there car for aesthetics rather then get a more perfomant engine, so be it, who really cares... Its personal choice and opinion, so deal with it.

Im not a hater but more of a open minded individual where if treated with respect will receive my respect. Thats how everyone should act at these meets whether it be JDM or Euro, Respect ones opinion and belief.

Amen! but I have to say that I have been reading the maggots bash each other back and fourth and I find it entertainment as hell!!! I cant beleive someone would actually care about what another guy in front of his PC thinks!! these guys are really going at its utterly amusing haha :)
I just might poor a little gazoline on the fire, just to just start things... loll

Are JDM drivers just Ignorant or naieve ? Or has there fart cans got to there brains !

I was there from 8 pm till 11 and all I saw was douches trying to Impress every one by ripping there cars from first to 2nd with there fartcans and cheap CT Intakes from every possible open space even though there were 500 plus people withn the perameters , Its dangerous untill one day some one wont be laughing any more.

You guys simply have youre rep because of the TI-COUNES as MR members like to say !

I can understand that some have class and brains but sadly 98% of the JDM crowd are a bunch of Idiots!

What do you RICERS stand to gain bye ripping youre cars In a some what open enviroment with many pedestrians clearly visual because you guys all claim 500 plus people at youre meets ?

As Sam said come to a euro meet , Youll enjoy civilization. :)

listen you pussy shit, clearly you’re too old, out of date and too much of a looser to have any real fun in life. Its not our fault you and your car are too ugly to attract chicks of to crap to do a burnout. Maybe you can find another hobby like watching some old people tv cause the tuner scene will always be there, WE WILL ALWAYS MAKE NOISE AND DISTURB THE PEACE cause that’s what its all about.. crazy summer nights make some noiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzz
screw you looser, stay home is you cant take the heat

listen you pussy shit, clearly you’re too old, out of date and too much of a looser to have any real fun in life. Its not our fault you and your car are too ugly to attract chicks of to crap to do a burnout. Maybe you can find another hobby like watching some old people tv cause the tuner scene will always be there, WE WILL ALWAYS MAKE NOISE AND DISTURB THE PEACE cause that’s what its all about.. crazy summer nights make some noiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzz

And the cops will always harass us because of people like you

the motor in the GTR blew once, in 2007, u mad bro?

Tyler you used to take your car to johny he told me he replaced that motor like 6 times before you decided to be smart and take it to autoworx for a forged setup! Mad at what? I earned my cars i dont need my dad paying for my cars and gas LOL

Please tell me, where do you get your information? I'd really love to know.. Can you please, please prove to us that the dopest STi in Canada was in fact purchased by TW's dad himself?

can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you? can you?

Maybe we can talk about how you get your piece of shit cars stolen because no one wants to buy them?

Got my car stolen??? Ummmm okay lol. Every car ive ever sold i made minimum 3k profits! Get your shit straight

MR really makes me laugh! now i remember why i never came on this joke of a forum unless it was to sell something! You guys have fun at your jdm meet lol

Tyler you used to take your car to johny he told me he replaced that motor like 6 times before you decided to be smart and take it to autoworx for a forged setup! Mad at what? I earned my cars i dont need my dad paying for my cars and gas LOL

Simon, my car has never once even seen the parking lot at Johnny's, I would never let anyone other than Haig or myself touch my car. So to straighten your fucking facts, out, HERE's what happened.
I bought the car in june. In october, I spun a bearing. Also in october, the car went STRAIGHT to autoMOTION (haig was still there back then) for a rebuild. Not Johnny's, ever. Since then, the car has been perfect.

So either Johnny no clue what I, or my car looks like, or he's just a lying douche.

I could stop here, considering you already have one story all fucked up, and I really don't care what people think about who pays my car. But just so you, and everyone can shut the fuck up in the future, I'll set that one straight for you too. I make the payments on the Subaru. You don't have to be a superhero investment banker to afford 500 bucks a month, you know. My insurance payments on the other hand, are paid for by him, and you could run around the internet crying about that too... but then again, I work 40 hours a week, play high level hockey, and have a 4.0 gpa.. so he feels it's okay to help me out a bit. And even though I like earning my own shit, I think that's okay too.

I don't mind if you talk shit Simon, this is montrealracing and trolling is practically a sport here. just at least know what you're talking about before you do.

Last edited:
Simon, my car has never once even seen the parking lot at Johnny's, I would never let anyone other than Haig or myself touch my car. So to straighten your fucking facts, out, HERE's what happened.
I bought the car in june. In october, I spun a bearing. Also in october, the car went STRAIGHT to autoMOTION (haig was still there back then) for a rebuild. Not Johnny's, ever. Since then, the car has been perfect.

So either Johnny no clue what I, or my car looks like, or he's just a lying douche.

I could stop here, considering you already have one story all fucked up, and I really don't care what people think about who pays my car. But just so you, and everyone can shut the fuck in the future, I'll set that one straight for you too. I make the payments on the Subaru. You don't have to be a superhero investment banker to afford 500 bucks a month, you know. My insurance payments on the other hand, are paid for by him, and you could run around the internet crying about that too... but then again, I work 40 hours a week, play high level hockey, and have a 4.0 gpa.. so he feels it's okay to help me out a bit. And even though I like earning my own shit, I think that's okay too.

I don't mind if you talk shit Simon, this is montrealracing and trolling is practically a sport here. just at least know what you're talking about before you do.

well said man.
and even if your dad were to pay for every penny that goes into your car, who cares... if anybody says they wouldn't accept money towards their car they're a liar. I WISH somebody would buy me a car lol
fuck the haters. you've got good taste man

And the cops will always harass us because of people like you

it says "pink slips only" on your profile.. does that mean the color of thongs you wear? pussy
come to the meet at tell me to stop doing burnouts, youll get stomped by all the real tuner crowd, asswipe

Wow..
This Is gonna be fun , Lets get one thing straight , When you were In youre fathers balls I was attending meets way before time where guys werent fuking loosers for the most part like guys such as youre self or of that matter !

We parked our rides and casually walked and chatted with other car enthusiasts , If we wanted to raise some noise we took It to another level where there was no endangerment to society ! On a strip !

We saved ourseleves from troubles aka COPS , Meets were more disclosed up untill cops became wiser !

Many guys rocked sweet JDMS back In the day and as I said cause the majority cant fukin read cause again there to stupid or Ignorant to see that I have mentioned prior they and there still are some sweet JDMS done right ! With class.

Guys like you have gave the car world/JDM world the reputation It has ! If blowing off youre fart can and half ass Intake gives you an orgasim then hey diffrent strokes for diffrent folks...

But seeing how I may be some what older not that Ive bothered to care about youre age , Youre clearly the douche who has nothing better to do with his time "WE WILL ALWAYS MAKE NOISE AND DISTURB THE PEACE cause that’s what its all about.. crazy summer nights make some noiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzz" as youve mentioned.

Untill then drive youre riced out toy have fun and enjoy the cheap thrills that you gain from saving mommy and daddys weekly 5$ fund for mowing the lawn.

Now If you feel strong about calling me a pussy on line then Id love to meet you face to face and hear those words come out of youre mouth !

I can bet my money on It that youll be taught a lesson never to for get and Its called an old school ass kicking :)

Ive had my share of rants , and frankly I couldnt care If you call It hate or not.. Youre 98% TI-COUNES has spoiled the JDM scene.

For other"s reading , Ive stated and will state this for the last time so hopefully youll understand , In every bunch theres a sour lemon , There are TI-COUNES euros with some rides that I really question , But for the most part were far from being what JDM Is ! 98%FAIL.

Ps toze...Thank you

simon is a shit talking scam artist. ticoune gonna ticoune. hes just jealous just he comes from a broken home full of inbred cousin-fuckers

t'es vraiment une plaie du monde des voiture ...Ti-coune ..

Back