200 v-dubs revving, stoping traffic and doing burnouts in Hippolyte Lafontaine tunnel

WannaBeDrifter

MR staff member
look's like its not only the "RHD Drifters y0!" that are doin it but also a scene that it the complete opposite

V-DUB Rolling shott Madness presented by piicture.com

200 volks completly blocking the tunnel
(raw footage)

for the one I was in the middle of the action, not like the other one

(btw im not involve with this meet)

Here's the event for 2011.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=195027567191481

Last edited:
but its true, i dont get the reason , why you need to do this . wat the point ? its just give bad tuning community in montreal. And then, we ask why we got so many new laws , cuz when your parents see all that shiit , they dont like at all . for me its just disrespect !!!! fkng jdm and vw idiots.

Other people being stupid doesn't justify the JDM guys being stupid.

If someone jumps off a bridge, are you going to do the same? No, so if they act like retards, why are the JDM guys? This is no justification.

If someone jumps off a bridge, are you going to do the same? No, so if they act like retards, why are the JDM guys? This is no justification.

are serious or you really serious , or maybe cuz you are new on mr?

here is your justification : we dont talk if we dont know . Enjoy !!!

''Sarcasm on'' C'est vriament cave des meets dememe!!!Sa faut la marde partout!A place d'aller a des cruises avec plein de voitures je vais aller me promener tout seul pendant qu'il a un meet de 200 chars.
''sarcasm off'' Vraiment nice comme meet en passant. Je vais etre au prochian JDM meet cest certain.Que de bons souvenirs.

jme fais l'avocat du diable la... qui c que sa pu derange ce meet la??? 15 personnes personnes qui par malheur prenait le tunnel en se moment

se qui gache la reputation tu tunning c le monde qui course et qui se tue... c sa qui gache la repuation car c sa qui passe au nouvelle

I was there at the VW/Euro rolling shot madness and first off, I don't remember anyone doing burnouts. I just fast-forwarded through the video and I don't think I heard any.
Except slowing down traffic for a few minutes and doing short accelerations we didn't really do anything wrong, no speeding either. Everyone was smiling and honking! lol

As for the JDM video, it looks and sounds like a bunch of ghetto modded cars doing idiotic burnouts and dangerous driving.

/thread

Back