Photoshoot: White S2000 On Bronze TE37's.

Quirck

http://www.canibeat.com/2011/04/the-jdm-don/

Don9_CIB_Cover.jpg

The S2000 has come and gone but with a new younger generation of owners, it has continued to evolve. Replica parts have become more readily available, what was once an aggressive wheel and tire setup has become the norm, and we are seeing more s2000′s at car shows than track days. One thing that hasn’t changed though is the cost of supporting the innovators that pour countless time and money into developing the parts we all love. With the s2000 community divided over Real vs. Replica and Form vs. Function? Don Cayanan has taken the path less traveled with a collection of authentic parts more commonly replicated, and a set of TE37′s most would never dream of fitting on a stock body S. Too much or just right? A common debate in the S2000 community and everyone seems to have their “stance”.

Don originally purchased the car JUST to be a daily driver and had no intention on modding. At the time when he first got this car he was still building a ’93 hatchback, or should I say restoring a hatchback and also owned an Integra. Don quickly fell in love with the s2000 and decided to sell his 2 other cars to start modding his new much more fun to drive daily driver. His first mods were… “Volks of course, since they are my favorite wheels and a hardtop which is a must for the the s2000 in my opinion”. Volk limited edition white CE28 time attacks in 17×9 +35 non-staggered to be exact. Looking at Don’s car now it’s hard to believe but at the time those specs were nearly unheard of on an s2000′s.

Don8_CIB.jpg

Don't like the OP car at all. Hate those bumpers, hate the debadge, hate hardtop S2ks, wheels look too big, camber is weird, fenders are fuckkkedddd, shorty antenna looks weird

Not my steez :(

Although I love the rims and the colour scheme, there is a lot that's off about this car. Could have been something beautiful but instead it just looks ridiculous.

it's funny to me how much hellaflush lovers fail to notice f'ed up fenders on cars... nice car and rims, horrible fitment IMO.

trop basse a mon gout, j'aime pas le toit. mais le rest est tres hot:p et c'est plate pour le fender tout chier

les ailes sont fucked up, trop de camber et le char est trop dropper imo, mais jaime bien les te37

Back