Cop freaks out at M&M meet. Too funny

To be honest, that cop is a fucking douchebag, but those guys were dumb for peeling out in front of him. haha

M&M is a place in Ottawa that everyone meets every friday night.... its a shopping center parking lot that is filled in the summer. I dont think this video is from the M&M that i know though becasue the cop car isnt an OPP car

yeah its a good meet, completely fill the parking lot. Its the shopping center at the corner of mirivale and medowlands if anyone is interested and its on every friday night. I went 2 weeks ago and last week drove by to check it out, still a little too cold.
Dosent matter what you have trucks, bikes, tunner, muscle and if everyone keeps it smooth cops dont really bother you..... but its 100% they are on every main road with in 10 mins of it

MR convoy when it gets warmer? or UR convoy going early and use up all the parking spaces they got lol

+1

... And stopping 10 feet away.. Sense? None made here.. lol

Yeah wtf came trough his mind... some ppl are really dumb... the police is a douchebag but id give the civic owner the biggest ticket he ever had considering a parking is 50-50 % responsibility when a accident occur ! if that civic would damage my car doing this stupid shit in a parking lot id whoop their ass

Another "yo" being owned!

Go cops , that kid got what he deserved. Then he tries to be all cool cause his friends are around lol He's probably gonna cry when he gets home and his parents hear about it!

Every one hates being hassled by the cops, the cop did go a bit crazy on them but i agree they deserved it.

I guess this didnt happen at the same M&M meet i know of

Back