Favorite 80's movie quote?

From They Live - 1988

Nada: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

From Ferris:

'How can I possibly be expected to handle school on a day like this!'

The running man:

'Hey lighthead!! Hey Christmas tree!!

Predator:

'You're one ugly... motherfucker!'

Last two in a thick Arnold accent :p

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

1) Axel Foley: Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

2) Police Chief Hubbard: What's this man doing here?
Axel Foley: Bleeding, sir.

3) Axel Foley: This is the cleanest and nicest police car I've ever been in in my life. This thing's nicer than my apartment.

4) Yoda: Do or do not. There is no try.

5) Luke: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed him!
Darth Vader: No. *I* am your father.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

fuckin love that shit.

+ anything from the indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark is epic win

From Wall Street

Gordon Gekko : Wake up, will ya, pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, okay? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player, or nothing. Now, you had what it took to get into my office; the real question is whether you got what it takes to stay.

"Once this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious s*&t"

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "

"FEU A VOLONTÉ BANDE DE TROU DU CUL!!!"

Spaceballs_DVD_cover.jpg

"Once this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious s*&t"

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "

cool story bro

Back