Road Test: LP700-4 Aventador

logik23

Legacy Member
Aventador_TS_085.jpg

http://autos.sympatico.ca/auto-exot...entador-lp700-4-reviewed-canadian-exclusive/5

Sympatico.ca Autos said:
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 reviewed: Canadian exclusive

May 2nd 2011, by Nick Hall

At 240kph, on the main straight of Vallelunga, with a 6.5-litre V12 wailing in my ear and a Raging Bull on the nose, objectivity falls by the wayside and I find myself giggling and dancing in the seat like a hyperactive child at Disneyworld. On lap two, only the G-force pushing me into the bucket seat stops me licking the Lamborghini Aventador’s window. There is just something special about a range-topping Lamborghini, an emotional overload that renders normal judgement useless.

Aventador_TS_071.jpg

Aventador_IBA_042.jpg

Aventador_TS_081.jpg

Aventador_TS_077.jpg

Aventador_CM_163.jpg

2.9 secondes le 0-100 cest dans le assez rapide, on est pas loin de la veyron. Pas le choix d'etre sous les 3 secondes si on veut pas etre classé dans la catégorie des gtr et 911 turbo s.

255/35 R19 et 335/30 R20 les pantoufles

2.9 secondes le 0-100 cest dans le assez rapide, on est pas loin de la veyron. Pas le choix d'etre sous les 3 secondes si on veut pas etre classé dans la catégorie des gtr et 911 turbo s.

des grandeurs d'homme sa!

Hmmm... Cost of raising a child through college years - about $350,000. This car, about $350,000. Seems like a no brainer. Also, there'd be one less person I'd have to deal with in traffic when I'm behind the wheel.

Every italian from St-leo that puts a sticker on civic thinks it looks like this car after the sticker is on :p

JOKE btw !

I don't care if the Veyron has more power or is faster it looks like a bloated whale compared with the Aventador and I would take the lambo in a heart beat if I were offered the the choice between the two. No matter what angle you look at, this thing its just beautiful.

i don't get it, the turbo s does 0-60 in 2.8?

I don't care if the Veyron has more power or is faster it looks like a bloated whale compared with the Aventador and I would take the lambo in a heart beat if I were offered the the choice between the two. No matter what angle you look at, this thing its just beautiful.

beutiful yes but i kinda prefered the murcielago . it was a lil simpler imo . the inside on this car is sick though , in any case i would take either over the veyron given the choice

Back