kijiji lol

haha nice. but if EV actually called the cops, they would have already sent 56 cops over to op's house.

Polak and epic velocity two real faggets who loves to spy on other mr members and jerk off in their corner cuz they are too pussy to go talk to them

No he called and said;

Officer;Hi how can I help you

EV; HI sir, im DatdereEV from Mtl racing, someone putted an add on kijiji laughing at me and my friend polak

Officer; Sir we have better thing to do than being funny here

EV; Im serious they made a kijiji add and talked about my friend Polak and me DatdereEV

Officer;Who the fuck is DatdereEV and polak

EV;Polak is my friend sir, and im DatdereEV and we would like to complain and open an investigation onto that matter please

Officer; Are you trying to Troll a police officer ans police force son, or what

EV; Im serious about this if you dont want to listen to us will have to get a step higher and force the FBI to get into this, your not realising who your talking two , im famous on that site officer and have a reputation to recover

Officer; Allrigh son , will open a case give me all the infos you got

EV;aigh heres the phone number and kijiji add

Officer; Allright were gonna handle in the next few minutes no worries........ /image/ = Officer throwing the paper in the garbage

EV; Thank alot looking to hear from you soon

Ev; Coming here and saying they will do something :yikes:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . FKNG Funny!!!!

If only u knew , i have a kid fool , i wrote a book on sex while u were still sucking ur thumb

I raise you :
Bro I got the novel price of orgasm and I had 3 kids with 4 different wives. I'm a sexual tiger that feeds on vaginas

Back