mosport le 23 juin, qui est inscrit?

Le BBQ brigade sera là
Marc et moi avec le Se7en, Annick avec sa BMW....
Nous aussi on couche là le 23 au soir pour repartir le 24.
Ça va être super... Comme Brun dit si bien on va en virré une Ta.....:beer:

A+

Fred

Moi aussi je serai là avec mon ami Mark, c`est notre première fois à mosport. Sa va faire différent de rouler ailleurs sur un autre circuit que st-eustache.

I'm planning to drive down on the 22nd around 2-3pm so as to get there to setup the tent before darkness. I know the usual crew will be arriving much later. Anybody else coming down a bit early?

Je suis finalement inscrit, je viens d'avoir confirmation que je serai off cette journée.

Je descend avec ma tente et avec un peu de chance, ma propre voiture aussi :bigup:

est-ce qu'il y a une cantine sur place ou une épicerie pas trop loin ? Avec tout mon gear de camping j'aurai pas assez d'espace pour une glacière c certain..

I'm planning to drive down on the 22nd around 2-3pm so as to get there to setup the tent before darkness. I know the usual crew will be arriving much later. Anybody else coming down a bit early?

Should be doing the same... I`m off that week so I'll be driving down to Mosport on the 22nd in the afternoon with my car on a trailer i'll be pulling. Not sure of the time, but I should be there for "diner" :) and refreshment beers heheh

And still not sure if I'll be driving back on the 23rd or early 24th.

Je suis finalement inscrit, je viens d'avoir confirmation que je serai off cette journée.

Je descend avec ma tente et avec un peu de chance, ma propre voiture aussi :bigup:

est-ce qu'il y a une cantine sur place ou une épicerie pas trop loin ? Avec tout mon gear de camping j'aurai pas assez d'espace pour une glacière c certain..

Phil... y'a rien là-bas, fait que si tu veux bouffer, et boire... planifie! Pis achètes-toi des bidons de 20l pour le fuel... parce que y'en a pas non plus... pas tout le temps.

Moi et Pierre on va se partager mon auto durant la journée et nous allons arriver le 22 au soir vers 8h et nous seront de la partie le 23 au soir également!! woohoo!!

Phil... y'a rien là-bas, fait que si tu veux bouffer, et boire... planifie! Pis achètes-toi des bidons de 20l pour le fuel... parce que y'en a pas non plus... pas tout le temps.

Oh crap..

Le set de roues de spare, les outils et le jack viennent de prendre le bord lol

Quelqu'un a de l'espace à me prêter ? Je suis capable de pacter serré mais des 20L ça rentre pas ailleurs que dans l'habitacle et ça c'est pas une bonne idée..

Tente ou motel ?

Oh crap is right.

Not sure I can bring an extra set of wheels either now...unless of course I ditch the back seats completely...ah, what the heck, it's for a good cause! :bigup:

I have a feeling it's going to be race seat time soon...

Anyone have any comments on the Raven Performance bolt-in rollbar?

(There's an actual customer install here.)

I don't suggest a roll bar if you don't have the seat and harness... and HANS. They are all a one step improvement IMO.

Phil, I can lend you a couple of 20l jugs if you need, and if they'll fit somewhere! But I want them back full of Diesel fuel!!! Hahahahahahaha..........

Oh crap is right.

Not sure I can bring an extra set of wheels either now...unless of course I ditch the back seats completely...ah, what the heck, it's for a good cause! :bigup:

I have a feeling it's going to be race seat time soon...

Anyone have any comments on the Raven Performance bolt-in rollbar?

(There's an actual customer install here.)

Wow, i'm not sure what's more scary, that "rollbar" or some of the "madZ tiiiight yO" props on that thread!

The only bolts that hold the bar in place are the 2 rear seatbelt anchors. The front hoop is not even bolted in and the (tiny) bottom plate just rests on the carpet! And then the harness lap belt anchors are attached to the that plate!!!!! The rear braces are too low on the main hoop. That X-brace could double as rear brace but the angle is waaaay to steep.

Did I say that whole contraption is held in place with 2 bolts????

Wow...

Wow, i'm not sure what's more scary, that "rollbar" or some of the "madZ tiiiight yO" props on that thread!

The only bolts that hold the bar in place are the 2 rear seatbelt anchors. The front hoop is not even bolted in and the (tiny) bottom plate just rests on the carpet! And then the harness lap belt anchors are attached to the that plate!!!!! The rear braces are too low on the main hoop. That X-brace could double as rear brace but the angle is waaaay to steep.

Did I say that whole contraption is held in place with 2 bolts????

Wow...

I'll take that as a "no". :p

I viewed it more as slightly upgraded roll-over protection, not the same way I would a full cage. I believe it uses 4 bolts, 2 from the child seat anchors and 2 from the seat belt anchors.

I assumed if the car rolled it would at least provide extra protection...and I of course assumed the bolts wouldn't shear off and then the roll bar attack me...

Back