mosport le 23 juin, qui est inscrit?

Phil, I can lend you a couple of 20l jugs if you need, and if they'll fit somewhere! But I want them back full of Diesel fuel!!! Hahahahahahaha..........

Thanks for the Super Duper Offer but, it seems that there are options available after all, check here. Gaz and food 13min away from the track, the only thing we need to find now is a Motel, SebDavid and I are going to share *tu*

Anyone have a good suggestion for a cheap room with 2 beds ?

Thanks for the Super Duper Offer but, it seems that there are options available after all, check here. Gaz and food 13min away from the track, the only thing we need to find now is a Motel, SebDavid and I are going to share *tu*

Anyone have a good suggestion for a cheap room with 2 beds ?

There's a Holiday Inn Express about 30 minutes away. That's where I'm planning on staying.

That's where I'm staying at least.

I stayed there last time, and it's pretty good.Early breakfast served,typical quick hotel microwave egg sandwich fare.

Indoor pool good enough to cool you down after the drive in from Montreal before you head out to join the gang....cause it will be closed when you get back.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

I managed to convince Alex Healy Racing Team to come so it's gonna be fun on Track!

Only 6 dodos + 1 camping night Woot woot!!

:run:

It will be my first time missing Mosport since joining the Club :(

No Car and I gotta work. I will be Toronto-bound though on the 23rd for a Weekend with the Family.

It will be my first time missing Mosport since joining the Club :(

No Car and I gotta work. I will be Toronto-bound though on the 23rd for a Weekend with the Family.

Finally, I won't be able to make it. :( Bad timing work-wise so I'll have to pass this time.

Have fun and be safe!

This was an amazing day!

Weather co-operated and so did the drivers.

Thank you to everyone who participated!!

Thanks to everyone for a great day. First time at Mosport for me, I still need a few adjustments but I gelled nicely with the track, it's a great piece of tarmac!

C`était aussi ma première fois à Mosport et j`ai vraiment adorer. La piste est très grande et belle. Donc sa ne sera pas ma dernière!!!!

malgré ma journée écourtée ce fut très plaisant encore une fois.
Certains semblent ne pas retenir ce qui se dit au driver's meeting aussi,peut être ne sont-ils pas assez réveillé le matin.

malgré ma journée écourtée ce fut très plaisant encore une fois.
Certains semblent ne pas retenir ce qui se dit au driver's meeting aussi,peut être ne sont-ils pas assez réveillé le matin.

I agree that I battled all day trying to make drivers pass off line. If that is what you are refering to. As well as courtesy lifts that were too rare.
In the end, it was a safe day and if people choose to pass where the other car vacates- its OK at mosport as long as the pass is safe.

If you saw other stuff, let me know, as I always like to make sure the message is clear.

on another note- is your car ok?

Un gros merci à toute l'équipe d'ASE pour cette magnifique journée.
Beaucoup de temps de piste, un dîner BBQ excellent, gracieuseté du club et beaucoup de plaisir.

Thanks ASE and see you at Calabogie in August

Pour ma part, je peux juste dire un mot.....WOWWWWWWWWW......Quelle belle journée de piste. Les conditions étaient parfaites avec beaucoup de temps de piste.

Ça été vraiment le fun de pousser pour tenter de suivre et de se battre avec des gars d'expériences. Pour ma part, tout a été parfait dans le groupe 1. Vraiment du haut calibre haut niveau pilotage et beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup de plaisir...

Bravo et un gros merci aux organisateurs.

Bruno...

I agree that I battled all day trying to make drivers pass off line. If that is what you are refering to. As well as courtesy lifts that were too rare.
In the end, it was a safe day and if people choose to pass where the other car vacates- its OK at mosport as long as the pass is safe.

If you saw other stuff, let me know, as I always like to make sure the message is clear.

on another note- is your car ok?

Non rien d'autres,mon auto va être correcte bientôt,un spring de clutch a décidé de sortir a haut régime donc sa shiftais plus.

J'ai pas le choix d'y retourner en octobre

Superbe journée ,merci a Carl et toute le staff pour une journée exceptionnelle ,je suis bien amusé,et que dire de la météo et voici quelques photos que Annie a pris.
P1000449.jpg

370vs caymanS :)
P1000446.jpg

P1000445.jpg

P1000444.jpg

P1000443.jpg

P1000441.jpg

my #1 fan
P1000440.jpg

P1000464.jpg

et oui ça prends du gaz si on veut jouer

Back