Kelso to replace Charlie on 2 1/2 men for it's last season.

layzieone

Legacy Member
http://venturebeat.com/2011/05/24/ashton-kutcher-tech/

Ashton Kutcher stepped on stage at the TechCruch Disrupt conference today to chat with veteran interviewer Charlie Rose, but perhaps some of his most interesting comments came after the interview, in a back stage chat with TechCrunch’s Sarah Lacy.

Kutcher’s latest acting gig — replacing Charlie Sheen on the sitcom “Two and a Half Men” — was off-limits to Charlie Rose (something that TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington joked about before the interview), but Lacy brought it up as a potential commitment that could affect his technology pursuits. Surprisingly, Kutcher said that working on the CBS comedy will actually allow him more time to focus on technology.

His tech projects include investments in Airbnb (where Kutcher also serves as an advisor), Foursquare and Path. He also co-founding Katalyst Media, which produces movies, TV shows, and web video.

Kutcher said that the work schedule of a TV show is much easier than flying all over the world to work in films. He said he was familiar with the schedule after his long experience on “That 70’s Show” — which is generally a 30-hour a week commitment with plenty of vacation opportunities throughout the yea

il a des ostis de gros souliers a remplir tant qu'à moi..

Charlie = Charlie Sheen

Charlie ≠ Ashton Kutcher

charlie sheen is the man. His life is very similar and even more fck top then his caracter on the show. You can watch the show and feel that its believable since u know charlie sheen in real life does those types of shit ( drinking , stripers , prosties) . Its like they made a show based on his life.

I like kutcher but we know for a fact he dosent do 1/100 of the shit charlie does , so his caracter is really gona be all an act. It really sucks i hope the show flops and some other network comes up with a similar show for charlie sheen.

No way you can replace Charlie for this role, he has to play like some surprise illigitimate child or something lol. I'm interestesd in seeing how this plays out

2 1/2 Men always brought the lol's

Demi likes to watch Ashton have sex with pretty little numbers and sometimes joins in. Give him good points for that at least. He's banging G.I. Jane.

I dunno, depending on how they bring him in it could be interesting. I call they kill off Charlie and Ashton unexpectedly inherits everything as a long lost sibling, perhaps a third brother Evelyn didn't tell the others about?

I don't see how they are going to have charlie die since he won't be filming anymore so there won't be a last episode for him. So basically he will just disappear???

Back