Can a mod come in here plz ?

C'est pas la première fois que Ziboy efface ses propres threads. Il en avait créé un à propos des salons de bronzage, ça pas très bien tourné et on se moquait de lui. Bien sûr, le thread a mystérieusement été effacé.

I really liked that thread Dorifit, when you get a response on why it was deleted, let me know, so we can follow proper protocol on making threads...

I really liked that thread Dorifit, when you get a response on why it was deleted, let me know, so we can follow proper protocol on making threads...

An answer was already provided in your other thread asking why it was closed.

Dorift_it, please feel free to fire off a PM to me if you did not receive an answer yet.

An answer was already provided in your other thread asking why it was closed.

Dorift_it, please feel free to fire off a PM to me if you did not receive an answer yet.

Did not see your post, went back to read it and fully understand. Sorry for the complications.

Is it possible that we can start a thread offering a barter type system? Im sure a lot of members would be interested in sharing what they can provide. Like example from me, anything electronic. Whether it be stereos, amps, subs, speakers, tv, laptops, cameras, games, you name it. It could very well be advantageous to others.

Did not see your post, went back to read it and fully understand. Sorry for the complications.

Is it possible that we can start a thread offering a barter type system? Im sure a lot of members would be interested in sharing what they can provide. Like example from me, anything electronic. Whether it be stereos, amps, subs, speakers, tv, laptops, cameras, games, you name it. It could very well be advantageous to others.

Apparently the MR nazi state does not allow that because they consider it ADVERTISING

Apparently the MR nazi state does not allow that because they consider it ADVERTISING

That is very unfortunate, I just see it as overpriced products that people dont tend to purchase because of the high mark-up on it. In no way would it be advertising as we do not look for a profit, hence barter system, value for value. No profit whatsoever would be caused.

I reversed his infraction.

polak1, don't play this game.

I didn't like altivec response and I deleted the thread because I knew nothing positive after all would come out of it.

Bro , its 99.9999% like that all the time , ever see someone making a thread and getting Positive answer? /Thread

That is very unfortunate, I just see it as overpriced products that people dont tend to purchase because of the high mark-up on it. In no way would it be advertising as we do not look for a profit, hence barter system, value for value. No profit whatsoever would be caused.

An actual barter style post would be fine if it could remain that way.
However, that thread was not about something you can barter with but " i sell this product". As there are sponsors who pay to offer the same service, it becomes a conflict.

An actual barter style post would be fine if it could remain that way.
However, that thread was not about something you can barter with but " i sell this product". As there are sponsors who pay to offer the same service, it becomes a conflict.

Well we are bartering a discount or a privilege not only a product. Anyways at the end of the day, my goal was to help the community to benefit from discounted products and in exchange it was an opportunity to see what other people could offer.

I understand Danny wants ''sponsors'' but I find it a bit drastic that everything gets categorized as advertising right away.

I understand Danny wants ''sponsors'' but I find it a bit drastic that everything gets categorized as advertising right away.

You may want to change your password because someone hacked your account and PM'd me with a very understanding reply as to why it was closed. :)
The original post was not offering discounts and privileges to the community that can be bartered with.It was directly, i am in financial services and do mortgages and GIC's etc. The following posts were all, I do xxxxx and charge xxxxx, I do xxxxx PM me for pricing. Many vendors offer specials for MR members as well. Discounts or not, There is no other way to categorize this then advertising.

Back