Formula 1 babes, etc - Pictures!

Meccio

Whether its at the tracks or downtown, post some of your shots!

This was thursday, on Crescent... It wasn't very eventful but we were told its going to get better by Saturday.

DSC_2685.jpg

DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2689.jpg

DSC_2690.jpg

DSC_2698.jpg

DSC_2708.jpg

DSC_2709.jpg

DSC_2772.jpg

DSC_2719.jpg

DSC_2729.jpg

DSC_2737.jpg

thank you for this... i didn't have my cameral last night. i feel like they've stepped up on the quality of the models this year! except the irish spring girls. WTF. they could have picked out 5 girls from carrefour laval on a saturaday afternoon who would have looked better. eech.

Yes the girls at irish spring and eska were horrible. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they have great personalities, but they weren't marketing material. On the other hand the Pirelli and Hype girls...

more to come, haven't processed everything yet.

wowwww les filles de la vodka kamouraska sont super belle ,dommage parcontre que cette vodka ne sois pas buvable pas pour rien quelle est représentée au grand-prix f1 elle goute le GAZ...

anyone get pictures of the redbull girls, my friend is one of them and I am just wondering if she was there.

thanks

Véronique et Marie-Ève du stand de Icar :luv: Lovely women, j'espère gagner après avoir remplis des dizaines de billets! :D

Back