Motorycle School?

T'as quoi contre Tecnic?

Je ne me suis pas assez bien exprimé.
J'ai rien contre Tecnic c'est a 2 minutes de chez moi, et j'ai trouvé la réceptionniste très très jolie.
On peut pas dire ca de celle qui travail chez JP Chenu (quoique elle est bien sympathique.)

JP Chenu a 30 ans d'expérience comme prof, il est très exigeant et c'est un maniaque de moto, et ils sont accommodant pour les horaires de cours.
L'emphase est mis sur la sécurité (on peut pas faire les exercice en short et en tee-shirt comme j'ai déjà vu au centre Laval.)
Bref jusqu'à maintenant je suis très satisfait et je la recommande sans hésitation.

J
JP Chenu a 30 ans d'expérience comme prof, il est très exigeant et c'est un maniaque de moto, et ils sont accommodant pour les horaires de cours.
L'emphase est mis sur la sécurité (on peut pas faire les exercice en short et en tee-shirt comme j'ai déjà vu au centre Laval.)
Bref jusqu'à maintenant je suis très satisfait et je la recommande sans hésitation.

Je peux dire toutes les memes choses de tecnic mtl-ouest aussi, et plus.

OP: I just finished my course (practical and theory) at Morty's. I will write a separate thread with my own experience there, but b4 I do, I will wait for their replies/feedback on my comments and experience during the practical course before I post anything. But in the mean time, make sure they time you during the exercises, and make sure to know if you are going too slow or too fast for those exercises. I will explain everything afterwards.

Morty's is REALLY good, so far. Just one more weekend to go + 4 hours on the road!

Looking forward to your writeup, John_MTL.

Did my last 4 hours on the road today! :bigup:

Just an update... I passed my closed circuit exam on my first attempt August 16. Overall, I'm pretty happy with Morty's driving school. They are all fun instructors to have, and it was definitely a lot of fun. If anyone wants any more information about lessons, specific instructors and prices, feel free to send me a PM.

I was supposed to do the 4 hours on the road a week after taking my exam, but then I couldn't make it... then the new date was rained out... finally, I had time to re-schedule it! Best 4 hours of my life! :p

I was supposed to do the 4 hours on the road a week after taking my exam, but then I couldn't make it... then the new date was rained out... finally, I had time to re-schedule it! Best 4 hours of my life! :p

Attend de faire de vraies rides en poussant pour la peine, les 4h dans le cours c'est vraiment plate à comparer.

Dernier cours sur route demain !
Aujourd'hui on est passé par le centre Laval ou on pu observer des personnes virer en rond dans le parking en short pis en camisole...
Awéyez ! Faites du Bécique sti !

Well i took a course to get my learners permit which was like 11 bucks or something. Then i took a Riders course, which is basically like the motorcycle school. It was 3 days long, about 115 dollars, BUT! on the third day, you get tested, and if you pass you get your motorcycle license on the spot. so the cost for the license, etc is included. then i registered my bike, got my plates, everything was less than $500. Ive meet up with some people in montreal, all told me for just the plates was $1000. :| I was stunned, i mean you know what i can do with an extra $500?! could of gotten a better bike damnit! lol

I forgot to mention. after you get your learners permit you have to abide to the rules that you will not leave the state, ride at night, or ride with passengers. I know for sure the first two, but the third, i dont remember. I know it was 3 though! And literally after i took the written test, (cause i had already bought my bike) i went to try and ride it. Got the hang of it in an hour :D So you can go from not riding a motorcycle, take a written test thats like 20 minutes, walk out the building and ride a motorcycle. lol. But obviously it needs to be insured, etc.

Back