2012 Merc C63 AMG Black Series Revealed?

VWSpeed

Hmmm...very desirable...

2012-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-black-series-revealed-early_100355144_m.jpg

Power from the 6.2-liter naturally-aspirated V-8 is up 30 horsepower from the regular C63 AMG, rating 487 horsepower with the base package and 517 horsepower with the Performance Package. In the standard C63, 0-60 mph takes 4.3 seconds with the 487-horsepower Performance Package option, so we expect the Black Series to start around there, perhaps dipping down to the 4.1-second range with the upgraded power option.

c63_black_series.jpg

c63_black_series_3.jpg

c63_black_series_4.jpg

Automatic? May as well drive it off a cliff. When will manufacturers realize people don't give a shit about the .01 seconds they can save with their automatic shit. I WANT A GOD DAMN MANUAL SHIFTER in my sports car.

Automatic? May as well drive it off a cliff. When will manufacturers realize people don't give a shit about the .01 seconds they can save with their automatic shit. I WANT A GOD DAMN MANUAL SHIFTER in my sports car.

I understand what you are saying but at the end of the day you would be happy with 2 hands on the wheel in this car.

This car passes the "I want it" scale to the" I need it" category.

hmmmm, what bank should I rob?

Why the need for a performance package on an AMG, I mean, why doesn't it already come with 517 hp and all the gizmos, it's an AMG after all, if I didn't want performance, I would've gotten a regular C-class...

While I agree with you and prefer a manual, All of the cars with the paddle shifters sell out, so I dont care the companies care what we think

I guess youR'e too used to your 100lbft torque in your honda.

once you try a car with huge amount of torque, you'll be glad it had paddles.

nice ! looks like Mercedes wanted to put a bit of the CLK 63 Black series soul in it. the only thing that is weird... why the 6.2L !!! why not the 5.5L bi-turbo !!!

you don't want to drive that car manual, trust me.

Holly f******!

:bow: X 1000

Je capotais déjà sur la SL65 Black Series celle-ci n est pas gênante non plus!!! :p

Looks great. Maybe it's just me but the side profile of the car doesn't sit right for a "Merc". I guess I'll have to wait to see it in person. Apart from that the front is beautiful not to mention that the numbers sound promising!

Back