Pothole just went to another level!

BDawk

This morning corner Boyer & St-Zotique, street just collapsed under the truck!

289202_10150727044285048_593440047_19832933_4777944_o.jpg

Now this is really getting insane..

Holy crap !
Well... wasted tax money once again i guess... :(
Roads were built wrong all over the province...

^^ we need to make posters of this and post it all over the mayors office and gov. building .... this is pathetic and just watch there gonna raise our taxes to pay for this like always .. im going to stop paying for my taxes this year ,, just going to send a BIG FUCK U note and thats all

Clearly, another sign of government not taking care of the infrastructures. This pre-dates Charest and Tremblay, the blame solely lies on the Quebec government (PQ and Liberals) for cutting money transfer to the City of Montreal for decades. You can then blame the corruption at City Hall.

Disgusting!

^^ we need to make posters of this and post it all over the mayors office and gov. building .... this is pathetic and just watch there gonna raise our taxes to pay for this like always .. im going to stop paying for my taxes this year ,, just going to send a BIG FUCK U note and thats all

+1 Im really thinking about doing that no jokes, why should we pay for such shit.

Why do some rally, or block the streets... They will only be watching this stuff from their million dollar house and be laughing at us. Make another press conference "we're on it" blah blah blah...

Shit need to get real for them too. I say we go right in front of their houses and throw bricks, wreck their cars, set their front three on fire KKK style. We need to make pressure on them directly, so they know we wont take it anymore. I think it's gotten to the point where peaceful protest wont make a difference anymore. The people who robbed us need to fear and the next people who are going to be in charge need to know that we wont tolerate this shit anymore.

Why do some rally, or block the streets... They will only be watching this stuff from their million dollar house and be laughing at us. Make another press conference "we're on it" blah blah blah...

Shit need to get real for them too. I say we go right in front of their houses and throw bricks, wreck their cars, set their front three on fire KKK style. We need to make pressure on them directly, so they know we wont take it anymore. I think it's gotten to the point where peaceful protest wont make a difference anymore. The people who robbed us need to fear and the next people who are going to be in charge need to know that we wont tolerate this shit anymore.

sign me up

Back