Pothole just went to another level!

Maybe this is a more suitable vehicle for our roads?

arctic-trucks-hilux-red.jpg

Don't worry shit is going to get even worse.. trust me.. Mr.Tremblay will shit on us all even harder, like diarhea style

You still didn't got it yet, here why our road are falling apart, so we won't have other choice then that:

PC_090927metro-montreal_8.jpg

^ wow on est presque dans un pays du tier-monde et encore, les route de garnotte la bas c`est surment plus clean et moin dangereux a part les landmines.

Just came back from Morocco
100% confirmed the roads are WAYYYYYYY better there than they are here its insane

You still didn't got it yet, here why our road are falling apart, so we won't have other choice then that:

PC_090927metro-montreal_8.jpg

No, you got it wrong, I wouldn't never go underground knowing that a bus could go trough the road and directly on the metro, no no !

Why do some rally, or block the streets... They will only be watching this stuff from their million dollar house and be laughing at us. Make another press conference "we're on it" blah blah blah...

Shit need to get real for them too. I say we go right in front of their houses and throw bricks, wreck their cars, set their front three on fire KKK style. We need to make pressure on them directly, so they know we wont take it anymore. I think it's gotten to the point where peaceful protest wont make a difference anymore. The people who robbed us need to fear and the next people who are going to be in charge need to know that we wont tolerate this shit anymore.

Let's pull the same shit Egypte did a few months ago!! Viva la revolution!!! sign me up...

I'm in Portugal right now and the road's condition are insanely better... everything looks wayyy better!!! didn,t see a single pothole!

please don't tell me tolls are the reason, only the main highways have toll booths, don't say weather either as ontario has the same conditions as quebec has and... anyone that ever went there knoes, conditions are 100x better!

I'll tell you what the problem is, unions!!!! they're the real mafia...

Back