Wal-Mart Price Error , Seiki LCD 40" $298

HAHA, people buying a complete shit tv at 300 bucks then complaining about the quality, that's golden. What could go wrong with a $300 40 inch screen ?

J'en ai 2 et je vais surement les retourner en fin de semaine car ca marche mal pour mon triple screen de pc car ma tv principal est 1080p sans overscan alors les 2 autres suivent pas. Si quelqu'un en veux une PM moi. JE suis de Sainte-Therese pis je livre pas.

JF

J'en ai 2 et je vais surement les retourner en fin de semaine car ca marche mal pour mon triple screen de pc car ma tv principal est 1080p sans overscan alors les 2 autres suivent pas. Si quelqu'un en veux une PM moi. JE suis de Sainte-Therese pis je livre pas.

JF

achete en une troisieme d'un BS Mourialrassigne qui chiale contre son pixel brule tu lui offres $200 :)

achete en une troisieme d'un BS Mourialrassigne qui chiale contre son pixel brule tu lui offres $200 :)

La Tv principal des 3 doit necessairement etre de bonne qualite, a Iracing les side me servent pas mal juste de mirroir. Mais bon ma peut-etre laisser ca dememe pour le prix que ca ma coute. Ma prendre ma decision en fin de semaine.

JF

j'aimerai sa avoir de la place dans mon appart pour avoir 3 ecran 42pouce une a coté de lautre pour mon ordi :O lol

Bon bon bon le baller avec ses tvs a 300$

Le special est encore valide?

Bon bon le ti geek senerve...T offusqué mon ti bs? Suis pas le seul qui a ecris ce commentaire mais tu profite de nimporte quel occasion pour essayer de me troller dans le but de te sentir mieux detre un criss de loser :) blanc bec avec un nick dinitial D lol

JF

Tu l'avait payer combien ta tv principale?

Tu l'avait payer combien ta tv principale?

1700$ c'est une sony 40HX800 3D. J'me sert pas vraiment du 3D mais la qalite est incroyable. Je vais surement aller me chercher des samsung 550 sont en special cette semaine au FS. Pour les Seiki, je fait seulement donner la chance a ceux qui n'ont pu profiter de ce prix car sinon je les retournes c'est pas plus compliquer que ca.

1700$ c'est une sony 40HX800 3D. J'me sert pas vraiment du 3D mais la qalite est incroyable. Je vais surement aller me chercher des samsung 550 sont en special cette semaine au FS. Pour les Seiki, je fait seulement donner la chance a ceux qui n'ont pu profiter de ce prix car sinon je les retournes c'est pas plus compliquer que ca.

550 plasma ?

j'ai une série 5 et aime BEAUCOUP les couleurs (faut juste ajuster le vert un peu trop intense de série)

man you guys are poor you would buy a tv that has burnt pixels and keep it lol at you dumb fucks good luck in the long run

man you guys are poor you would buy a tv that has burnt pixels and keep it lol at you dumb fucks good luck in the long run

Go fuck yourself dumb fag!

lol

Why would i return it? it's not noticeable exept if you look at a black screen all day.

100% happy with this

yep.. good way to liquidate a set of defective LCD boards!

I love my sharp quattron 46" LED!! Yellows + whites burn your eyes

Est ce que c normal quand Je branch cette foutu tele sur mon ps3 tout est Bo au debut après Quakers minute tout embrouille pis la tele s eteint et Elle veux plus rallumer ???

Tou à fait normal mon ami. Tu attends un jour ou deux et elle fonctionnera à nouveau! :)

yep.. good way to liquidate a set of defective LCD boards!

I love my sharp quattron 46" LED!! Yellows + whites burn your eyes

sounds to me too that this seiki brand is liquidating all the panels that have at least one dead pixel.
and i don't agree that even one dead pixel is acceptable cuz i've been through few sony panels and all of them were perfect.
well, it all comes to "you get for what you paid"

I bought one of these. I'm returning it to the store, but if anyone wants it PM me. No burnt pixels, works fine!

sounds to me too that this seiki brand is liquidating all the panels that have at least one dead pixel.
and i don't agree that even one dead pixel is acceptable cuz i've been through few sony panels and all of them were perfect.
well, it all comes to "you get for what you paid"

I guess you didn't read on one my thread earlier that for a 40" LCD screen you are allow up to 28 dead or stuck pixels before it is considered a "returnable defect", this is the industry standard used by LG, Samsung and Sony. People just got used to the advances in manufacturing that they consider a defect free screen as the norm even on lower end units !

LCD screens are like CPU processors, they get sorted and class by the number of defects they have before it goes into the model series. A CPU lets say 3.8Gig there will be 30% that under performs and 60% that meets the specs and 10% that surpass that speed limit, this is the same with LCD screens where the number of defects is used to categorize for the series class it will be used in.

Seki could have bought the batch from LG or Samsung that has dead/stuck pixels for a great price even though those number of defects are still within the acceptable industry norms. The volume of sale of LCD in 2011 has been slow, so the big manufacturers are being picky in not accepting zero defects in their own units, but when there is a surge in sales they will use these with dead pixels as well !

Last edited:
Back