buying CASH CASH CASH....annoying

Razz

Legacy Member
Here is my Rant of the week.

Why do people keeping saying ' i'll buy it CASH man ' ' i have CASH right now ' , all the time when you try to sell something...
i'll give you cash for it.... AS OPPOSE TO WHAT?!

how the f*ck else are you going to buy it?

Do I look like i own a Credit card machine?

Certified check is basically the same damn thing as cash, or even email money transfer.

Anyone would be stupid to take a check that is not certified,

HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY?!

am I right?

*blah*

Cash, personnal cheque, certified cheque, money order, wired transfert, Paypal, EMT...

Here is my Rant of the week.

Why do people keeping saying ' i'll buy it CASH man ' ' i have CASH right now ' , all the time when you try to sell something...
i'll give you cash for it.... AS OPPOSE TO WHAT?!

how the f*ck else are you going to buy it?

Do I look like i own a Credit card machine?

Certified check is basically the same damn thing as cash, or even email money transfer.

Anyone would be stupid to take a check that is not certified,

HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY?!

am I right?

*blah*

Not completely true, certified cheques or money transfers are traceable to your account, while cash is GOD ...untraceable and un-taxable !
Why do you think Brian Mulroney hid $230,000 in a safety deposit box ? ...LoL

for me, cash is better than cheque or money transfer because I'm self employed and if I deposit let say, 5k$ after selling a camera or whatever, if I get audited, they might bust my balls about it..

cash money = 1.4 x taxed money

we saved about 3g (on 15g) of furnitures for our condo by paying cash.

and I mean 3g saved on the final lowest price they would give us. you know, when you start pulling the stack from you pocket telling him you take them right now, but at your price. Then you offer 200$ less.. Doesn't work every time, but then you just switch store...

and the reason is simple...

with that money, the owner won't have to pay taxes on it and be able to use it again for the same purpose...

EDIT: if you're talking about "used stuff" on kijiji, well than yes, they are morons....

APPELLES MOI TOUT DE SUITE JTE LACHETE DRETTE LA TA CIVIC VTECQUKH MON CHUM JAI LARGENT CASH EN MAIN PAS DE NIAISAGE DRETTE LA SA COCHE LIVE SHOW BRAAP

thats what youre talking about?

Agree 100% with what you are saying...ive been saying the same thing to people who tell me they will pay in cash, or got cash in hand......lol.....just tell them next time you only accept credit cards from your house....see what they say...some people just get really confused....

For me it a way to say that the have the money right now....no need to go to the bank in 2-3day or wait for a loan autorisation and cheque to be made.

Serious buyers mean that they have the cash on hand - not that you'll have to wait until they deposit their welfare check or get paid.

i already trolled a guy like that by just saying i take credit cards only and i live in Granby...he was willing to bring me a gift card andi pay his 20$ gas....

Because it just sounds better lol and its like i have the cash live not like i have to go pull out of atm. Its like i have the cash live lets do this asap plus some people when they sell stuff they need money so its like a hustlin strategy type thing i guess i dont know especially when u go buy a car and u pull out 10k cash and the guy wants 11-12 the guy will most of the time jump on that shit

Pcq souvent le monde négocie.... Genre je te donne 6000$.... ( au lieu de 7000).... La tu t'ostine, dit OK, le gars te dit, ok fac j'va en voir un autre, je check ak ma blonde, ma banque, j'me trouve une job pis j'te l'achete.

Fac la quand quelqu'un te négocie sa t'écoeure pcq tu négocie pis tu vend pas....

SAUF que quelqu'un arrive et te dis.... JE TE DONNE 6000$ CASH drette la!.. Sa veux dire que dans 5 min on en parle pu, le cash est la et that it!

habituellement quand ca dit "j'ai le cash dans mes mains je vais le chercher drette la la la je te le dis la pas la mais LA" ca offre aussi un prix ridicule versus le prix demande

ya rien de mieux pour un vendeur que de recevoir le cash en liquide one shot... c'est pour sa que l'acheteur dit sa, sa montre qu'il a pas de temps à perdre et qu'il n'y aura pas de niaisage. Sa incite aussi le vendeur à recontacter l'acheteur très rapidement lorsqu'il reçoit ce message...

Can I pay you in CASH every week for 525 weeks? Long term payment, but It's CA$$$$$HHHH Brahhhhh

Back