top gear USA as SHITTY as they are get a GT2RS to test and ends up being amazing!

So...if I buy this, do I kinda own a Porsche???
2012-VW-New-Beetle-4.jpg

no but you will look gay tho

Je pense qu'une 911 turbo est assez bien conçue pour ne pas heatsoaker, et que même à 60 degrés Celsius c'est toute une machine.

Un autre commentaire sur le point le plus facile a commenter.

me demande jusque ou je pourrais t'ammener a dire des stupidité...

C'est pas comme si 70hp de moins sur un char de 600hp transformait la bête en une voiture aux performances ordinaires... Je toruve leur commentaire/explication assez stupide.

Et un moteur atmo est aussi affecté par la température de l'air.

Lol, si tu penses quil ont juste ajiuter un peu de carbone et 60hp a la turbo tes con, reponds moi pas stp, fallais que jle dise, cetait plus fort que moi. Mais serieusememt, reponds moi pas

Top Gear US is complete garbage. I watched the video again and wow does it suck.

I wanna see the car go through the gears, see it go 0-60 from the inside...not this shit

Lol, si tu penses quil ont juste ajiuter un peu de carbone et 60hp a la turbo tes con, reponds moi pas stp, fallais que jle dise, cetait plus fort que moi. Mais serieusememt, reponds moi pas

Mais de quoi tu parles? Dans le vidéo ils disent que le char performe mal à cause de la chaleur, qui fait perdre 60-80hp, je parle pas (ni le vidéo) que la turbo normale vs GT2RS. C'est toi qui aurait dû t'abstenir.

Ceci dit, même si c'est une 911 "de course", et même si ça fait sauver du point, un hood en carbone pas peint c'est rice en esti.

Mais de quoi tu parles? Dans le vidéo ils disent que le char performe mal à cause de la chaleur, qui fait perdre 60-80hp, je parle pas (ni le vidéo) que la turbo normale vs GT2RS. C'est toi qui aurait dû t'abstenir.

Ceci dit, même si c'est une 911 "de course", et même si ça fait sauver du point, un hood en carbone pas peint c'est rice en esti.

Dude we have been over this. Youre not allowed posting in any of my threads. I have you on block and STILL click to read the shit coming out of your mouth its amazing.

Je dirais même plus, en tabernacle!

On est au Québec calisse.

Dude we have been over this. Youre not allowed posting in any of my threads. I have you on block and STILL click to read the shit coming out of your mouth its amazing.

My comment wasn't adressed to you. And wtf is wrong with you guys, I'm saying that even with 80hp missing the gt2rs is still a beast, I'm not bashing on the car (except for the hood) or anything. I criticise US Top Gear to make stupid comments about the car's performances.

Car *tu*
Broody*tu*:yikes::yikes::yikes:
Video*td*:thefinger
Carbon fiber hood=
rice-instant.jpg

fixed

Man that video editing is too much... cutting in and out too often, fast forward effects and retarded music over the engine sound.

Reactions: MTV
You should see the prices on 360s these days.

I'd take that over a turbo Porsche:D

I've thought about it , especially about the F430. However the maintenance costs REALLY scare me. The older the Ferrari gets , the more it costs.

Two of my friends talked me out of it (one present ferrari owner and one use to own a ferrari but wasn't happy after a year of owning it)

Since last week I've been drooling over 997.2 , especially if I find a 1-2 year old on full warranty it would be a safe bet !

Are you happy with your 987 ?

Reactions: MTV
Top Gear USA is pretty good for what it is and what they have to work with.

Want bad? Watch "The Car Show" on Speed with Adam Corolla.. It's absolutely atrocious

Back