News: Subaru BRZ Rendered into Reality

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Subaru+BRZ.jpg

Artiste Jon Sibal a créé l'une des meilleures interprétations de la nouvelle Subaru basée sur les concepts les plus récents et en s'inspirant à la fois du concept Impreza et le modèle de production. C'est un regard réaliste à quoi s'attendre.

In two weeks time Subaru will give us the best look yet at its upcoming BRZ at the Frankfurt Auto Show. Rather than any sort of reveal, however, the “Subaru BRZ Prologue – Boxer Sports Car Architecture II” is expected to be yet another look at the car’s underlying platform and engine. The final unveiling won’t come until the Tokyo Auto Show a few months after.

If like us you simply can’t wait that long, then take a gander at what artist Jon Sibal has created. Based on the most recent Toyobaru concepts and taking inspiration from both the Impreza Concept and production model this is a realistic look at what to expect.

The much-discussed twin to the Toyota FT-86, the BRZ will retain the original’s rear-drive, non-turbo setup, using a direct-injection boxer 4-cylinder. More specific details have yet to surface but the most recent tidbit of info to slip out is that the car will be a return-to-basics sports car and will even boast the lowest center of gravity of any production car.

Looks sick!

Read the full story at AutoGuide.com

La grille au milieu celle du haut devrait etre retouche car elle ne sagence pas bien avec les magnifique courbes de l'auto mais pour les reste ces A1 btw je prendrai la meinne en blanche avec les mags gold!

Lot's of potential! It will be hard to justify, performance wise, this car over the Scion FRS though, especially if they don't bring forced induction or 4wd to the table.

Also, if this is not what will replace the WRX, I'm looking forward to seeing the new generation as it stops sharing it's platform with the Impreza. Two sport models in Subaru's line-up FTW.

Lot's of potential! It will be hard to justify, performance wise, this car over the Scion FRS though, especially if they don't bring forced induction or 4wd to the table.

Also, if this is not what will replace the WRX, I'm looking forward to seeing the new generation as it stops sharing it's platform with the Impreza. Two sport models in Subaru's line-up FTW.

All Subaru have awd now, there is no reason why this one will not have it too...

Something about Toyota and sporty that I can't digest. It looks great though. I can't wait to see one in person. Still sounds too good to be true

INB4Suprabestcarintheworld

Back