Ferrari Enzo goes for a swim at Targa Newfoundland.

Zahir Rana:

fr430_zahir_rana_5.jpg

That is the sketchiest looking motherfucker I've ever seen.

he let off the power, got traction and whipped the other way. Every person who's owned a RWD car I can guarantee has experienced this... then again if I were racing a enzo on a targa course, I'd make sure to know my car better than that and how to control it imho

he let off the power, got traction and whipped the other way. Every person who's owned a RWD car I can guarantee has experienced this... then again if I were racing a enzo on a targa course, I'd make sure to know my car better than that and how to control it imho

lol.

I can guarantee you that he can drive better then you and knows his car well enough having a ton of seat time in many different super cars.
Also You can clearly see that there was no traction as the road was full of dust/gravel and the back end came out when there was a slight application of throttle.I can not imaging that this is a forgiving car to correct on slippery surfaces. Many very experienced drivers have crashed hard at this targa.

De un, il faut comprendre que la grande majorité des supercars sont très difficile à piloter à la limite même pour des conducteurs expérimentés.

T'avais oublié que tout le monde sur MontrealRacing calisserais une volé à Michael Schumacher avec 1 seul main pendant qu'il se fouille dans l'nez avec l'autre ?

lol.I can guarantee you that he can drive better then you and knows his car well enough having a ton of seat time in many different super cars. You crash civics, he races targas.
Also You can clearly see that there was no traction as the road was full of dust/gravel and the back end came out.I can not imaging that this is a forgiving car to correct on slippery surfaces. Many very experienced drivers have crashed hard at this targa.

He actually isn't a great driver if you knew his back story. He made a noob mistake

I crash Civics, he crashes Enzos lul

I crash Civics, he crashes Enzos lul

i loled.

Let's not get into a butt-hurt argument here.

Guy has expensive car , crashes it , he's okay , im jelly. I'd still drive the car with with seaweed in it.
End of story.

i loled.

Let's not get into a butt-hurt argument here.

Guy has expensive car , crashes it , he's okay , im jelly. I'd still drive the car with with seaweed in it.
End of story.

me too tbh, and I wouldnt crash it because according to AC22 when you drive suprahhhhcars you're a good drivrar

de un, il faut comprendre que la grande majorité des supercars sont très difficile à piloter à la limite même pour des conducteurs expérimentés.

De deux, avoir le budget moi aussi j'aurais une enzo et j'y sacrerait une sale volée:)

yes i like this comment:)

me too tbh, and I wouldnt crash it because according to AC22 when you drive suprahhhhcars you're a good drivrar

Nope, Just that you are not in a place to comment (ie noob mistake etc) on someone with any seat time in these cars and who has actually driven on a track and Targas before.

So if Carey price goes out and plays the puck, but ends up giving it right to someone in the slot and they score no one should say anything because none of us are the NHL and therefore shouldnt comment because we don't understand mistakes?

So if Carey price goes out and plays the puck, but ends up giving it right to someone in the slot and they score no one should say anything because none of us are the NHL and therefore shouldnt comment because we don't understand mistakes?

Careful, the entire world falls into that sports metaphor.

Ben dans ce cas la gars es encore plus cave que je penssais, ont parle de rally ici, ce gars la y penssais quoi au juste en allant la?? j'arrive avec mon gros char et mon cash pis je clanche tout le monde.
Je comprend que cela est ben beau de voir des voitures comme cela, mais criss ont parle d'un événnement a caractère rally.

J'aurais bien aimé la voir sauté ce pont la!.

Ces vrai que ce rally la as toutes sorte de voitures, qui ne serve pas nécéssairement au rally, mais il y a des limites.

lol @ the 10 kmh speed limit ont the bridge !

Nope, Just that you are not in a place to comment (ie noob mistake etc) on someone with any seat time in these cars and who has actually driven on a track and Targas before.

X2 i have a friend whos father owns a couple of exotics and gets invited to some of these evens with mr zahir rana like AC22 said these guys get way more seat time in numerous different exotics and have WAAAAAAAY more experience. i guarantee if you put the same driver and mir EV in a stock s2k the driver that crashed would def pull out a faster lap time sometimes mr memebers talk like they race ferraris on the reg

Back