Pfds blvd//st charles hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahaha epic thread.. Je la vois vraiment souvent moi aussi elle marche TOUJOURS sur pierrefonds, elle est ben shapper mais elle a l'air retarder.. Elle souris a tout le monde et elle se penche pour "attacher ses souliers" question de montrer ses attributs a plusieurs reprises quand je la croise a pied... Elle habite a quelques maisons de chez moi, je confirme qu'elle a des crazy eyes

_B6E6087.jpg

Rep for getting the pic! Was gonna snap one the other day but couldn't get the phone out in time. She's pretty conservative in this pic, usually she's dressed like a hooka.

it looks like an easy meal. u guys see her all the time and no one ever dared to take it??

i dare one of u to go talk to her, ask her number and ask how much and record and post it here.

Guys... she has mental issues. My parents know her mother. The mother is ugly as fuck. She was born with a mild mental retardation... I don't see you guys laughing at the "trisomique?" walking around... She's kind of the same, but without the retarded face and a mild mental one..

Guys... she has mental issues. My parents know her mother. The mother is ugly as fuck. She was born with a mild mental retardation... I don't see you guys laughing at the "trisomique?" walking around... She's kind of the same, but without the retarded face and a mild mental one..

How much she charges for a bj?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back