ex gf Pic !

J'ai jamais ete bouncer dans un club excepter une fois au chalet!!

SRB, i'm flattered lol

Non mais faut-tu etre graine pour snitch de meme.

That why i keep only good ppl around me from mr and i dont post all my life here. I had stupid fkng snake1337 who was in my fb and who posted my page from fb with my status. At that time i understand that fag suppor to be out and i need to be more careful , specially with 20 yo kids . That why , now all MR ppl that i have on my fb, are actually ppl to who i can trust at some point without worry that some stuff gonna hit another level .

I'm gonna snitch on you!

I'm gonna snitch on you!

ahahahaha Cuz of my troll status ystday? about that story were i found that i have a 4yo girl ? Visor , you cant imagine in wat situation i was when my mom call me and start to bitching on me and tell me how i didnt told her that she is grand ma and who is this girl and all that . When i told her that its just joke , she start to yelling on me that i just try to do that to hide from her . i m like : mom its just troll status !!! my mom : wtf is troll ? try to explain a person who dont seat in internet what means trolll . ahahaha

most funny stuff , is that she is not even on facebook . Somebody snitch to her . fuuu

That why i keep only good ppl around me from mr and i dont post all my life here. I had stupid fkng snake1337 who was in my fb and who posted my page from fb with my status. At that time i understand that fag suppor to be out and i need to be more careful , specially with 20 yo kids . That why , now all MR ppl that i have on my fb, are actually ppl to who i can trust at some point without worry that some stuff gonna hit another level .

one of the many reasons why im Facebook!

two of mine funny story they hate each other and went to the same High school lol...( **she's the one the RIGHT lol** )

2r218o1.jpg
[/IMG]

top one is cool.

bottom one is now an erotic masseuse at le penthouse -- go check her out LOL

2it3kpj.jpg

29f82u1.jpg

Cute as fuuuuu

LOL just read you said FIRST PIC lol ahaha I dont have that one on fb she's my ex's best friend.

Last edited:
Back