The Walking Dead: Season 2

I liked the ending even though it makes no sense. The farmers knew that these guys were looking for that girl and squatting on their front lawn for 2 weeks while they did it and all the time they didn't think to say that they had a little girl zombie in their barn?

Season 1 was suspense filled and awesome, Season 2 (so far) is a vagina monologue.

idk if it's the firing of frank darabont or what but the series took a declining turn with the storyline... to have the daughter turned fucked a lot of future events

6 episodes left.. i hope they turn it around by finding woodbury end of season..

frankly im kinda disappointed they've wasted 6 ep on hershel's farm.

I liked the ending even though it makes no sense. The farmers knew that these guys were looking for that girl and squatting on their front lawn for 2 weeks while they did it and all the time they didn't think to say that they had a little girl zombie in their barn?

Season 1 was suspense filled and awesome, Season 2 (so far) is a vagina monologue.

Probably explained by Otis being the one who rounded the walkers up to put into the barn but then got shot before any real information about Sophia came to light? Dunno.

Probably explained by Otis being the one who rounded the walkers up to put into the barn but then got shot before any real information about Sophia came to light? Dunno.

if you guys watch the sneak peak for the second part of season 2, Shane is convinced that they knew but kept it hidden from them.

really liking this show started watching it recently. Loved the ending of the last episode. I hope Shane gets a crossbow shot to the face.

^^Like every series, christmas break.

I'm also really liking the show's slow pace. We get to live deep relationships between characters outside of the main dudes, really deepening the experience. I know they sort of stretched out the search for Sophia, but it made sunday's final scene that much more intense.

Back