ALL BLACK EVERYTHING( Montreal's Nicest 350Z)

J'aimerais sa roulé aussi bas.....mais a une certaine hauteur lagrément de conduite commence vraiment a prendre le bord et on peut toute suite oublier daller sur la track(excluant le drag)

Maybe a lamix X light smoked should be better for the tails , and just get lamin x too for the headlight , should match together !

The uneducated opinion of someone who's never had a flush car.

It was not an opinion. If the fenders are ok it means the suspention travel is reduced to a minimal. The ride must be hard as hell. Don't tell me the ride is smooth in that car, I had a lowered car a few years ago, or should I say a hellaflush car in 2011.

It was not an opinion. If the fenders are ok it means the suspention travel is reduced to a minimal. The ride must be hard as hell. Don't tell me the ride is smooth in that car, I had a lowered car a few years ago.

Ride is stiff as shit and the fenders were pulled

On independent suspension cars, wheels go inboard when the slings are compressed. That's why camber increases when you lower a car. The wheel doesn't go straight up, it goes in at an angle so if the fenders are properly rolled, there is no significant damage.

And yes, it's an opinion....an uneducated one, as I said.

1- the rear lip is the size of my dick
2- the stance is perfect

All in all i think its beautiful, and FINALLY, someone that has balls to drive that low 100% of the time, not just when they park.:D

Good pics mango, your skills increase everytime you do a shoot.*tu*

Iv'e said it before and i'll say it again, Mango's pics are LEGIT.

the car is also very much to my liking.

Back