iOS 5: Put the Newsstand app in a folder / Placer l'app Kiosque dans un dossier

Marty_Mart

I was playing with my iPhone 4s and just discovered a trick to put the (useless) Newsstand app in a folder. I just did a little video to show you how. Basically you need to create a folder with two other apps and as soon as the folder is create, you need to QUICKLY move the Newsstand in it. Nothing to win a Nobel price but I hope it can help someone!

Je jouais avec mon iPhone 4s et j'ai découvert un truc pour placer l'application (inutile) Kiosque dans un dossier. J'ai fait un petit vidéo pour vous montrer comment. En gros, vous devez créer un dossier avec deux autres applications et aussitôt que le dossier se crée, vous devez y placer l'app Kiosque à l'intérieur. Il n’y a pas de quoi mériter un prix Nobel, mais j’espère que ça pourra aider quelqu’un!

Last edited:
I'm happy to see that this trick is useful to others. I hope Apple won't fix this "glitch" in a future update.

Nice trick. I just got my gf an iPhone 4 and was desperately trying to get rid of it since shes not going to use it.

I just realised that you can also put a folder in a folder by doing the same trick!

Also realised that since it's a glitch, when you try to open either the folder in a folder or the newsstand in a folder, your device will lag and go back to your lock screen.

I just realised that you can also put a folder in a folder by doing the same trick!

Also realised that since it's a glitch, when you try to open either the folder in a folder or the newsstand in a folder, your device will lag and go back to your lock screen.
Xzibit.jpg

tumblr_l94gkd8HBx1qc2dnk.png

Back