I need a good business idea !! can anyone help ?!

You shoud watch Breaking bad, it's a great TV show on how to cook crystal meth and sell it.
Good luck with your new project.

go to India tell the woman their god wants you to scalp them then sell their hair in Beverly-Hills for 5 grand per weave

lol trolling is starting haha ... nything more serious ?

He's coming up with idea's and you're calling him a troll? You've gotta be one of the dumbest fucking people on this planet... Going out in public saying "HI! Anyone wanna give me idea's on a good business model!?!"

You must be one of those guys who's shit for brains, but god decided to be nice so you're hung like a horse - Here's an Idea =

Go get one of those mold-a-willy kits or whatever they're called and sell your pecker.

He's coming up with idea's and you're calling him a troll? You've gotta be one of the dumbest fucking people on this planet... Going out in public saying "HI! Anyone wanna give me idea's on a good business model!?!"

You must be one of those guys who's shit for brains, but god decided to be nice so you're hung like a horse - Here's an Idea =

Go get one of those mold-a-willy kits or whatever they're called and sell your pecker.

haha you think i give a fk about your comment buddy !! take a chill pill and get over yourself haha fkn looser !!

I tend to agree with the replies... don't you think that if people that have valuable business ideas would be working their way to making them work for themselves, not give them away to people like you?

You shoud watch Breaking bad, it's a great TV show on how to cook crystal meth and sell it.
Good luck with your new project.
this
go to India tell the woman their god wants you to scalp them then sell their hair in Beverly-Hills for 5 grand per weave
this
this

sell vitamins at clubs for 15$ each

haha you think i give a fk about your comment buddy !! take a chill pill and get over yourself haha fkn looser !!

If you didn't give a fuck about peoples comments you wouldn't be posting on a forum you dipshit.

Here's some advice - Go find something you enjoy doing and go do it. Don't try to find some half assed business plan that you think you're going to get rich off over night. You seem to not fathom how much hard work it takes to get anywhere in life. Unless you're a spoiled brat with rich parents that are going to give you a hell of a good inheritance I'd suggest you get off your ass and do something instead of asking this kind of advice on a car forum.

If there's something you enjoy doing, go turn it into a business, it's going to be a lot of work, but if it's something you love to do, it'll be all that much more worth it.

Nobody is going to do anything for you, no one is going to hold your hand, no one is going to want to invest their time, energy and effort into you if you're not in the right mindset of things, you're going to have to bust your balls 14 hours a day to make a business work to benefit you for the greater. If you do want to make great money, you need to put 200% effort into it. You also have to make sure you've got a marketable product/craft.

If you didn't give a fuck about peoples comments you wouldn't be posting on a forum you dipshit.

Here's some advice - Go find something you enjoy doing and go do it. Don't try to find some half assed business plan that you think you're going to get rich off over night. You seem to not fathom how much hard work it takes to get anywhere in life. Unless you're a spoiled brat with rich parents that are going to give you a hell of a good inheritance I'd suggest you get off your ass and do something instead of asking this kind of advice on a car forum.

If there's something you enjoy doing, go turn it into a business, it's going to be a lot of work, but if it's something you love to do, it'll be all that much more worth it.

Nobody is going to do anything for you, no one is going to hold your hand, no one is going to want to invest their time, energy and effort into you if you're not in the right mindset of things, you're going to have to bust your balls 14 hours a day to make a business work to benefit you for the greater. If you do want to make great money, you need to put 200% effort into it. You also have to make sure you've got a marketable product/craft.

i clearly said "i don't give a fk about YOUR comment" now here is why, you don't know me so don't assume i'm some spoiled kid, i probably work more than you do, i served 2 years in the army and at 21 y/o i live in my apartment i own my car and it is fully paid with MY money i also had a painting company for 2 years and trust me i'v done my share of 14h shifts and even more !! so your stupid comments you can keep them to yourself, if you have something constructive to say your more than welcome if not fuck off.

BTW i don't expect anyone to give me their million dollar idea, i just wanted to know what small home based business can generate some profit.

i clearly said "i don't give a fk about YOUR comment" now here is why, you don't know me so don't assume i'm some spoiled kid, i probably work more than you do, i served 2 years in the army and at 21 y/o i live in my apartment i own my car and it is fully paid with MY money i also had a painting company for 2 years and trust me i'v done my share of 14h shifts and even more !! so your stupid comments you can keep them to yourself, if you have something constructive to say your more than welcome if not fuck off.

BTW i don't expect anyone to give me their million dollar idea, i just wanted to know what small home based business can generate some profit.

I was being very constructive, don't assume things. Here's a tissue...

I never said you were spoiled, I was giving an example.

If you can't face reality don't bother asking for peoples opinions. I'm not going to beat around the bush and play puppet. I'm going to tell you how it is. I was only giving examples, I never meant to say you were spoiled etc... You're absolutely right by saying I have no clue who you are, the door opens both ways.

Why did you leave the army btw? Pay is great, get to travel etc...

Small home based business that can generate profit = drop-shipper on Ebay. Probably make a good $500 a month on average if you're smart and know how to calculate simple shit. Eventually you'll probably hit the 2g's a month off it if you're willing to self invest. Especially if you find a niche market.

Back