No title will describe this S2k's beauty

Just because you posted a picture of EV's car with a broken balljoint does not make your argument more valid, just shows that your more of an idiot than i expected. PS i can tell ur french because ur english sucks

Funny that you just quoted the picture and what i said but not what EV said about not doing maintenance for over 5 years.

is that really all you got ?
lol! You are as pathetic as EV himself.

*byewhore*

meh slammed and stanced just like all the 23532453643535 cars posted in here. its about time ppl start posting something different.

Im one of those people hating on "way too low and too much negative camber" but this car is perfect.
Would remove the sticker though.

Nice car ruined with ugly ass wheels that are way too big the the car, and I hate when tires look so stretched on wheels like that....

UGLY....

I think that looks horrible.

The nicest wheels for an S2000 are the 2004-2005 wheels, IMHO.

If I were to do 2 mods to make the S2000 perfect, they would be:

1-Make the windshield more ''steeply raked'' so that it doesn't stand so ''upright''. It should be more angled towards the cabin like a Boxster or a Z4;

2-Have the folding top store neatly under a sheet of metal like it does with its German rivals.

Those 2 minor modifications would make the car look just perfect.

Coming from someone who probably never have race on a track.... and that have learn his mechanic skills on the interweb...

And as a bonus that can't do proper maintenance on his car for his security and the one of others:

attachment.php

Best part of thi
+

I think i'll skip on your advice and recommendations!
Thank you!

Best part of this thread.

Funny that you just quoted the picture and what i said but not what EV said about not doing maintenance for over 5 years.

is that really all you got ?
lol! You are as pathetic as EV himself.

*byewhore*

Lol its quite a simple mathematical equation,

Sparcosoul = On EV's Dick
+
EV = On Polak's Dick
+
Polak = Protects his little bitch EV

= Montrealracing.com/forums

Lol its quite a simple mathematical equation,

Sparcosoul = On EV's Dick