Whips&Chocolate Facebook Blog , For those who Like Quality.

loooll , we really dont mind haha ! We post Quality whips but i know that people that run fake wheels would love rollin' on the real one ;) , Everyone is Welcome !

completely no offense, but how is this any different from all the other pages about cars on FB? looks like you just took their pics and made a new name.

Well, yesterday was the first day , we begin with Recent photography of Stancenation and some other website since i know that alot of people are looking at them , and i know the owner of Stancenation , but as for the picture Shortly its wont have any picture of them . Whips & Chocolate wont post any whips with Replica parts or fake wheels , only the legit thing that haven't been posted yet .
Would keep everyone Updated . Again its the Beginning ... Share it , like it and we going to get the blog better with times !

Thanks

i'm obsessed with rare, authentic quality parts. but if its just going to be pics of stancenation cars ..il pass
if you showcase some MTL cars, and of some other styles that also use quality parts, that would be cool.
my 2 cents

Thats what we are planning to do ^ , if we got some done right Mtl cars that we Approved .. picture would be posted ! We Would make a Email for any Picture and all . You need to know that Most car that would be Posted is for People that like Stance and all .
And no we are not gonna put only Stancenation Picture , we going shortly to post only Picture that havent been posted on Stance website yet .
thanks guys !

so this blog is for quality parts but only on stanced/slammed cars?.
there are many high quality parts for functional , agrressive cars.
dont hate on meatty tires and 3 inch ground clearance when the car could be equipped with authentic parts built for performance....

Well Stance/slammed car is a parts of the blog , but Meaty tire stance would be posted thats for sure , we love both !

Back